The NHL Stanley Cup Finals Thread

The Gun Of Bavaria

Wow. How the hell did that just happen? The Blackhawks tie the game late in the 3rd period and then win it in OT.

My condolences VanDoug.

Nucks played run clock out a little too much with only a 1 goal lead.

Unwise.

If it wasn't for Luongo the score would have been way one sided for Hawks.

Tonight will be huge.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, no kidding.

Where did the Bruins go???

The Bruins sucked beyond belief last night in the 3rd period. It was a 1-1 game after 2 periods. I was having flashbacks to the 2005 and 2006 seasons when the Bruins couldn't do anything right. They looked like an AHL team.

I had such high hopes for the Bruins this season.

Anybody want these guys? I got a feeling that if Vancouver loses game 6 tomorrow and gets bounced these upcoming free agents will be gone.

I think the Sedins are gone anyway. Doesn't matter whether they win or lose.

It's fitting that Caps-Pens go to a game seven. I'm not a fan of either team, but this is great hockey.

I'm not sure if I can take game 7. This series is not good for the heart. Wow. Wouldn't go any other way than to the limit though. Hope the Pens can pull the upset on the road.

I'm not sure if I can take game 7. This series is not good for the heart. Wow. Wouldn't go any other way than to the limit though. Hope the Pens can pull the upset on the road.

Probably the best series this year yet.

Game 7 should be nuts.

Remember to breathe CrazyCarl.

:cheers:

Meanwhile Nucks down 3-2 in elimination game

All you Bruin fans keep calling them the Whalers, keep living the dream. What have the Brunins done lately?

Its not all the Bruins fans; just me. The Whalers and Bruins were Adams Division foes for a long time and then your owner pulled up the moving trucks and moved them to North Carolina of all places.

The Whaler history and records moved to Raleigh. Not sure why you are offended about the Whalers references I make.

Archived