The NHL Stanley Cup Finals Thread

The Gun Of Bavaria

My condolences to the Rangers fans on the board. That has to be a tough series to swallow. Anytime you have a team on the ropes and they come back like that is hard.

God knows I've seen too many Red Wings series where they should have easily handled a team and instead got knocked off (Edmonton a few years ago comes to mind). All these 7 game series' are what make the NHL playoffs so nerve-racking and so great.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well another of my teams had a late meldown Rangers after being up 3 to 1. Join the Mets and Jets.

Rangers missed badly Jagr this year aa threat every team had to worry about. A decision it seems comes back to haunt them.

WOW - What a game in Vancouver.

Congrats VanDoug. Nice birthday present.

Pretty crazy.

At 3-0 Vancouver, it looked like a sure win.

Then 3-3 with Hawks pressing.

Big goal by Sami Salo.

Those 9 days off enabled the hurt guys to get healthy.

As a old time hockey fan it tis good to see Blackhawks back in the playoffs off a long dry spell. Being on the East Coast do not see practically any Canuck games. Luongo had a good year I presume.

Could Versus have their lips wrapped around Pittsburgh's penis any harder? Christ, I'm so sick of watching Versus commercials of PIT scoring in game 5.

Is there anything good about Versus? Thankfully, the games that are on Versus are covered locally here this year.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

he got JACKED UP!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

he got JACKED UP!

3-2 RED WINGS - FINAL

Hey VanDoug, sorry about your guys tonight.

Was down in Seattle for a baseball weekend and missed the game. Sounds like they got to Luongo a bit. Now Nucks need to win away to get home ice ad back. I think they can do it.

Archived