The NHL Stanley Cup Finals Thread

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALL HAIL THE KING!

(Avery's a ****ing idiot.)

I'll second that emotion.

Lundquist absolutely saved the Rangers bacon tonight.

One other thing. Ovechkin is a freakin beast. You could put a brick wall in front of me and I still would not want to face one of his blasts.

All hail the KING of New York.

He is the lone reason we lead this series. Without his performances in Games 2 and 4, we would be down 3 games to 1. He won the game, once again, for us and the offensive side did just enough early on that we were able to hold on for the victory.

As long as we have Henrik, we can beat anyone. I truly believe that. When you have a GREAT goaltender, anything is possible.

Lets go Bruins!

getty__1240449461_7018.jpg

Great showing by the B's so far. It's nice to see that after spending a year having to listen to all the blabber about the Habs and their 100th anniversary, that the "storied" franchise enjoyed a nice, quick 1st round exit.

Hopefully the Wings will put away the B.J.s tonight and I'll have another reason to celebrate.

LOL

THE CAPITALS ARE THE GRANDEST PLAYOFF CHOKERS IN THE NHL. WOW

Watching this series, Ovechkin is still far and away the best player on earth. He's doing everything he can. Backstrom and Semen have only been good in flashes.

Green, on the other hand, has been very quiet. The Rangers have made a point of smashing him every time they can.

Difference in the series is King Henrik. I don't know if any goalie can do this for 4 series, but so far so good.

Avery is playing stupid because the refs are letting people get away with doing **** to him and calling everything borderline against him. She is is getting frustrated and probably thinks if he has to sit 2 minutes he is going to do something to deserve it instead of all this bull****.

But yeah, hank is the ****ing man.

Hopefully tonight we can end the Ovechkin's over-rated season run with a win in Washington. Our very own MasonJet will be there in attendance cheering us on. LETS GO RANGERS! 4 games to 1 baby, lets make that happen tonight.

Hopefully tonight we can end the Ovechkin's over-rated season run with a win in Washington. Our very own MasonJet will be there in attendance cheering us on. LETS GO RANGERS! 4 games to 1 baby, lets make that happen tonight.

umm..what exactly is overrated when you score 56 goals and 54 assists in a season?

umm..what exactly is overrated when you score 56 goals and 54 assists in a season?

Not Ovechkin himself, but the "Captials" or as I call them, the Ovechkin's since its basically a one man show.

Looks like we are going to have to finish them off at the Garden on Sunday.

Damn.

I've been a fan of this franchise for over 30 years.

They have NEVER done things the easy way. NEVER.

And this series has been a 1 man show. Tonight the other 18 guys decided to let him totally alone and just watch.

One big upisde-Torterella took Avery's jersey away, and that might be a case of dumping a game to win the series.

Beautiful moves, beautiful goal.

Too bad Washington is a one man show and perennial playoff choker.

I don't see the Caps coming back in this one.

Agreed on all accounts. I like how you don't see him on the screen in the defensive zone because he's cherry picking. Never been too much of a two-way player.

On a side note, I'm hoping the Pens win today because a game seven would be brutal!

Big time win by the Pens. Too many players came through when they had to to name them all. And I don't think I've ever seen a game where Crosby didn't show up when the crowd came with the "Crosby sucks" chant. He must love that ****.

Archived