The NHL Stanley Cup Finals Thread

The Gun Of Bavaria

Stick a fork in the Red Wings, they're done. I've seen this before.....you can read it on their faces.

Not so fast.

They got jobbed last night on the goal that didn't count. That could spark them the win game 4 and come home tied up.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not so fast.

They got jobbed last night on the goal that didn't count. That could spark them the win game 4 and come home tied up.

That was a BS call. How the ref lost sight of the puck when it was sitting right there in the crease and then blowing the whistle was ridiculous.

I'm not saying the Wings would have won but OT would have produced a legit winner.

F#cking Bruins...

allow 2 goals late in the 2nd... c0cksuckers.

That was bad but it's a 2-2 game with 8 minutes left.

BTW: There was a great post on USCHO today about the Wings getting screwed last night. The poster said Detroit got "Lowelled"

How is that not a surprise? I believe that's the first time they've beaten them all season.

Carolina is not a team you wanted to play in the playoffs -they were playing their best hockey now-the Bruins are learning.

He can't keep it up forever with all the shots they've been putting on him. Then again, he only has to keep it up for 2 games. If we could have won that 1st game, I'd say we would have it in the bag, but they'll still have a big advantage until we win one in Washington, imo.

If Pens win Game 4, Game 5 is the next day and would be rolling with momentum. I have faith. Yes we can!!

Did the NHL schedule back to back playoff games? There are so many things wrong with Bettman I don't even know where to begin.

And probably #66. If they can even it up, I have lots of faith.

You should get them to wear eyeliner for Game 4, its a great intimidation strategy, first used in Flint, Michigan by Jackie Moon.

Got to give it to you Carl, I didn't think Pittsburgh stood a chance in Game 4, good job Pens. The rest of that series is going to be very fun to watch.

As for Carolina, wow, what a 6 seed, what a surprise.

Archived