Where is Sowell Train?

vinnys025

wherever he is, he's not a sanchez fan..

4sk39i.gif

LOL

When I saw that on my phone (I was watching the NFL Network on my phone during the draft), I thought, "Get ****ing Sowell Train outta there before he ruins the moment!"

LOL

When I saw that on my phone (I was watching the NFL Network on my phone during the draft), I thought, "Get ****ing Sowell Train outta there before he ruins the moment!"

Yea, him and his butt buddy shaking his head no in the background were pissing me off during the draft. I was happy.

But, that kid looks like he especially wants a smack. He looks like he needs it.

Ya know, I think I'm starting to see what you mean. I don't believe that face has ever been smacked, and is defiantly overdue for one.

What happened to this kid? Where did he go? I still see his young ass on espn once a year during draft day. I miss dominating him in madden.

Vinny, I recall us having a few epic showdowns on Madden years ago. Good times. I have since hung up the controller. The new ones really never did it for me. '09 was given to me as an Xmas gift (for Wii) and I've played it like 3 times. How is 10 supposed to be? You still tearing it up online?

Yea, him and his butt buddy shaking his head no in the background were pissing me off during the draft. I was happy.

Exactly. They both look like idiots and if Sanchez pans out those 2 douches will live in infamy because that video has been immortalized.

I love re-watching the draft selection on NFL.com and I always put my hand up to block out seeing them when I watch it.

Actually, I called him a douchenozzle. You repped me for it.

I don't know if I've ever repped anyone here Kleck...but either way it was an appropriate name for the idiot and his buttboy pissing on our parade and all like that...it was so obvious that they were playing to the camera-like it was pre-determined that no matter what the Jets did Douch Nozzle and his girlfriend were going to make a face. I hate that old "we're the Jets, so it must suck" mentality-that that jerk off and his buddy played right in to

I don't know if I've ever repped anyone here Kleck...but either way it was an appropriate name for the idiot and his buttboy pissing on our parade and all like that...it was so obvious that they were playing to the camera-like it was pre-determined that no matter what the Jets did Douch Nozzle and his girlfriend were going to make a face. I hate that old "we're the Jets, so it must suck" mentality-that that jerk off and his buddy played right in to

You're preaching to the choir.

Vinny, I recall us having a few epic showdowns on Madden years ago. Good times. I have since hung up the controller. The new ones really never did it for me. '09 was given to me as an Xmas gift (for Wii) and I've played it like 3 times. How is 10 supposed to be? You still tearing it up online?

Na, I actually hung em up 4 years ago as well. They just changed it to where its garbage. We did have some fun though back then.

Exactly. Do you think they cuddled under their Jets blanket later on that night to console each other?

Every time I see that I picture those two meatheads running home later screaming "HEY MAW!!!! WE JUST GOT ON THE TV!!!"

That is some of the worst acting I've ever seen.

Yea, and you know espn told them to make that "classic" Jets fan gestures. Also, if you notice right as the camera turns on, he stops picking his nose....really, take a look at the first frame...

Yea, and you know espn told them to make that "classic" Jets fan gestures. Also, if you notice right as the camera turns on, he stops picking his nose....really, take a look at the first frame...

The brother is the worst, shaking his head, looking straight at the camera.

I just want to punch him square in the face for being such an obnoxious idiot.

You're preaching to the choir.

+2

Archived