Mafia - Red Scare Game Thread

Doggin94it

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nah, I'm just messing with your heads one last time. Town wins!

Major props to JVoR, who jumped on the "no commies" angle almost from his first post, and Smash, who stuck with it like a pitbull on day 2.

To Verbal, also, for finally figuring out the "3.6" clue - it was a nonsense number, impossible to have .6 of a commie - because the whole thing was nonsense.

That was ****ing lame.

A couple of post mortem points:

1) The purpose of the game was to see if I could make you paranoid enough to kill each other off. Have you figured it out yet? You all had the same role. Identical. Run the numbers, and see what would have happened if you had lynched day 1.

2) That's why you were so restricted in revealing, and were only getting alignment. Once you knew more bombs were in the game, it became easier to figure it out. Only reason EY didn't get modkilled is because it would have confirmed his role claim for you. (To those of you who asked - note that I said I'd say nothing about EY's role, but that if you, in the future, posted something like that, I'd modkill you. And I would have)

3) The paranoia angle was why your win condition was "two no lynches" - I wanted to see if I could make you budge from the "no commies" line. Almost had you. And once you lynched, and people started dying . . .

4) I'm also very annoyed nobody noticed that night 1 ended well before the deadline. That should have convinced you someone was sending in night actions. In reality, I was just screwing with you all.

Awesome! Now how the hell did the PRs work? I was modkilled if I suggested or hinted that I was a bomb. Somehow, EY could do it......how did that work?

And I guess we were all bombs?

It didn't - I was relying on you to keep to the restrictions. EY didn't. Had I modkilled him, it would have confirmed the role claim and doubled the harm. I told him to "clarify" he just meant that CTM would be the top suspect - he said he'd do that, but then wouldn't post again. I left that up to him.

Awesome! Now how the hell did the PRs work? I was modkilled if I suggested or hinted that I was a bomb. Somehow, EY could do it......how did that work?

And I guess we were all bombs?

Im guessing the first player to speak up woould have gotten the same result.

JVOR abondended it, but he planted the seed.

Props to Smash for sticking with it.

Props to CTM for coming up with the unamious and Pac echoing that.

Props to Muffin top for being big and beautiful.

Props to Klecko for nothing.

Props to Vic for not lying in a game about lying.

Props to Verbal for the 3.6

Props to Irish for cursing more then anyone in the game.

Props to Slats for being the most arogant wrong guy in the history of mafia.

Do I give Props to EY?...nahhhh.

Props to me for being all time.

I'm now both annoyed and happy we didn't notice #4. One lynch might have started the beginning of the end.....

I genuinely believe that if we'd have lynched Vic, who I was almost certain of not having the bomb role that we'd have realised something was up.

With so many bombs already revealed I think it was a matter of time regardless.

:rl:

You guys literally have no clue how much I was laughing at some points of this game.

**** you you ****ing dirty piece of ****

:rl:

You guys literally have no clue how much I was laughing at some points of this game.

LOL!!! I bet you were getting a kick out of it.

I did bring up at some point that we all had the same role, but I still wasnt convinced the no vote was the way to go. Good job to CTM for coming up with the unamious part, since it was different, it made me rethink the possibility of the win.

It didn't - I was relying on you to keep to the restrictions. EY didn't. Had I modkilled him, it would have confirmed the role claim and doubled the harm. I told him to "clarify" he just meant that CTM would be the top suspect - he said he'd do that, but then wouldn't post again. I left that up to him.

Then I say EY is the MVP. Had he not said that, the thought that we were all the same might not have entered our heads until we all started killing each other on lynches. As soon as I saw him "reveal", I PMed Doggin about what I could do and got the response that he mentioned above. That finalized the "no mafia" seed, for me, that was planted by JVoR and Smash.

Then I say EY is the MVP. Had he not said that, the thought that we were all the same might not have entered our heads until we all started killing each other on lynches. As soon as I saw him "reveal", I PMed Doggin about what I could do and got the response that he mentioned above. That finalized the "no mafia" seed, for me, that was planted by JVoR and Smash.

LOL, we all must have done that, because I immediately did as well.

Thats why I was so against no lynch. People kept acting like their role was different.

Exactly, Klecko and Vicious especially.

To me it was obvious that I had the same role as you, Slats, Crusher, Pac, along with a few others and when others started acting confused about the role it completely threw me off.

I'm still trying to figure out why some of you wouldnt hint to the fact that you had a similar role.

Thats why I was so against no lynch. People kept acting like their role was different.

I was scared that I'd get modkilled for hinting that I was like EY.

I was scared that I'd get modkilled for hinting that I was like EY.

That part of it really sucked for me, btw - couldn't exactly modkill you guys for discussing the implications of another player's claim, even though you were all recognizing each other's reactions. I wonder how the game would have played out if EY hadn't broken the "no hinting" rule.

I'm still trying to figure out why some of you wouldnt hint to the fact that you had a similar role.

Dude I did everything I could letting people know that short of having Doggin kill me.

Me too. I kept trying to do it as carefully as possible. good game everyone and F U Doggin.

BTW, just so you know, that "keep fighting" post was so brilliant that I quoted it on another board's "greatest mafia quotes" thread.

JVoR, it's your turn to step up and mod

Hopefully the next game is soon. I'm kind of annoyed simply because of the fact that I was initiallyexcited to be a townie for the first time since the zombie game. Sucks that there was no scum to hunt.

+1

I am so annoyed that I didn't get to watch that punk CTM try and slither his way out of a lynch.

The one good thing to come out of this is the thumping Doggin took as mod. :Nuts:

Archived