Mafia - Red Scare Game Thread

Doggin94it

JVOR abondended it, but he planted the seed.

Props to Smash for sticking with it.

Props to CTM for coming up with the unamious and Pac echoing that.

Props to Muffin top for being big and beautiful.

Props to Klecko for nothing.

Props to Vic for not lying in a game about lying.

Props to Verbal for the 3.6

Props to Irish for cursing more then anyone in the game.

Props to Slats for being the most arogant wrong guy in the history of mafia.

Do I give Props to EY?...nahhhh.

Props to me for being all time.

ok now thats ****ing Funny

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm now both annoyed and happy we didn't notice #4. One lynch might have started the beginning of the end.....

I thought about # 4 then dismissed it. I made a post about possible chain reactions My idea there was to imply we all had a bomb role of some kind. But as i stated I was still unsure if there were commies or not.

I screwed up in describing my role and then basically got a warning from doggin. So I couldn't talk about myself, that's why I kept going in circles.

Vic you said one specific thing that got my attention and I got into it with Slats over it Not sure if that was what got you warned though. I think it was after it where you impled an investigator role, or at least I thought you did :)

JVOR abondended it, but he planted the seed.

Props to Smash for sticking with it.

Props to CTM for coming up with the unamious and Pac echoing that.

Props to Muffin top for being big and beautiful.

Props to Klecko for nothing.

Props to Vic for not lying in a game about lying.

Props to Verbal for the 3.6

Props to Irish for cursing more then anyone in the game.

Props to Slats for being the most arogant wrong guy in the history of mafia.

Do I give Props to EY?...nahhhh.

Props to me for being all time.

Haha!

Not for nothing, but Vic did get his role wrong!

And it was fun calling Klecko clueless, too.

All in all a good game. :D

I screwed up in describing my role and then basically got a warning from doggin. So I couldn't talk about myself, that's why I kept going in circles.

What exactly got you the warning?

I thought about # 4 then dismissed it. I made a post about possible chain reactions My idea there was to imply we all had a bomb role of some kind. But as i stated I was still unsure if there were commies or not.

That chain-reaction post was a big part of what had me suspicious of you. The PM said, "If you are lynched with more than 6 players left, one of the people on your lynch will be killed." I saw no possibility of a chain reaction based on that, and figured you were guessing at something and did not have the same info I had.

That chain-reaction post was a big part of what had me suspicious of you. The PM said, "If you are lynched with more than 6 players left, one of the people on your lynch will be killed." I saw no possibility of a chain reaction based on that, and figured you were guessing at something and did not have the same info I had.

I'm not sure, it wasn't long after you and I started to get into it. I basically got a warning from Doggin right around then. I was trying to get a way for you to spell it out so I could just agree rather then me say something.

Slats the chain reaction post was based on me thinking wrong in 2 ways.

If commies existed and were lynched they would be able to take out 2 townies with them. If then those townies were able to use their bombs and take out 2 more who also had bombs or were even more commies .....

Get my point ? Problem was you probably had to be the actual person to be lynched to use the role so looking back on it now it was not possible.

Kind of hard to explain where I was coming from but I felt everyone had some type of bomb

anti_mind_virus.png

Ok, now that thats out of my system (been wanting to post it since the beginning of day 1).

I've played this game before, of course, one person figured the game out as quickly as JVOR did, and everyone was willing to play along for the full three days before doggin ended it.

As such, I've found this game quite hilarious to follow along, and I love watching how merciless you guys are to each other.

I'd like to say Kudos to Klecko, he actually had a fairly smart idea that was definitely thinking outside the box, of the communists being innocent and McCarthy and his crew being the actual mafia.

Of course, it was wrong, but still smart.

Verbal kind of surprised me on Day 1 with his unwillingness to consider a No Lynch until it was inevitable, I had expected him to be all over the idea, especially since he's dealt with Bastard Mod situations before, as he's said multiple times.

EY disappointed me, and I hope he'll stop being so whiny or quitting these games, this is two games I've seen him in and two games where he's tried to ruin the game for either the players or the mod.

anti_mind_virus.png

Ok, now that thats out of my system (been wanting to post it since the beginning of day 1).

I've played this game before, of course, one person figured the game out as quickly as JVOR did, and everyone was willing to play along for the full three days before doggin ended it.

As such, I've found this game quite hilarious to follow along, and I love watching how merciless you guys are to each other.

I'd like to say Kudos to Klecko, he actually had a fairly smart idea that was definitely thinking outside the box, of the communists being innocent and McCarthy and his crew being the actual mafia.

Of course, it was wrong, but still smart.

Verbal kind of surprised me on Day 1 with his unwillingness to consider a No Lynch until it was inevitable, I had expected him to be all over the idea, especially since he's dealt with Bastard Mod situations before, as he's said multiple times.

EY disappointed me, and I hope he'll stop being so whiny or quitting these games, this is two games I've seen him in and two games where he's tried to ruin the game for either the players or the mod.

Were miserable Jets fans what did you expect ?

Jvor's turn to mod..

Nice work picking it out right away btw JVOR..

And smash for sticking with it, although the doing the same thing 2 days in a row to win is kind of unsatisfying, I'm glad we were atleast unanimous on it..

Slats the chain reaction post was based on me thinking wrong in 2 ways.

If commies existed and were lynched they would be able to take out 2 townies with them. If then those townies were able to use their bombs and take out 2 more who also had bombs or were even more commies .....

Get my point ? Problem was you probably had to be the actual person to be lynched to use the role so looking back on it now it was not possible.

Kind of hard to explain where I was coming from but I felt everyone had some type of bomb

Right. That's why I suspicious of you. At the very least, I thought you had a different role than I did.

I did absolutely nothing wrong in the other game. In fact, scum wins without screaming Montana's name.

In this game, at the time, I didn't think I went over the role hint line. In every game people say things like, 'youll be sorry you voted for me'. Now, with the knowledge that everyone had the identical role, I get it now.

However, I was levied punishment and offered to either backtrack or be modkilled. I defended my actions and asked that instead of being told what I needed to post, I would prefer the modkill, because the game was supposed to be fun, and that wasn't fun for me, so I'd bow out. The modkill was a bluff, so I said I'd post what he said, and nothing more.

Oh, and fwiw, I was right this game too.

I did absolutely nothing wrong in the other game. In fact, scum wins without screaming Montana's name.

In this game, at the time, I didn't think I went over the role hint line. In every game people say things like, 'youll be sorry you voted for me'. Now, with the knowledge that everyone had the identical role, I get it now.

However, I was levied punishment and offered to either backtrack or be modkilled. I defended my actions and asked that instead of being told what I needed to post, I would prefer the modkill, because the game was supposed to be fun, and that wasn't fun for me, so I'd bow out. The modkill was a bluff, so I said I'd post what he said, and nothing more.

Oh, and fwiw, I was right this game too.

The problem wasn't the line per se - it was the "YOU" portion of it. Obviously, I couldn't explain midgame why the role hint rule was so rigorous

I'd appreciate it that you don't make light of the fact that I'm dealing with a lot of personal stuff and not relish the fact. I am embarassed and hope you can respect that and leave it at that.

Sorry man, I genuinely didn't see where you said that before.

Sincerely, I apologize, I wish you all the best.

That's why I posted ghey when I saw EY's post, and switched to no lynch..

I think that kind of made the game a lot easier..

While you're puffing away at that victory cigar try to remember this makes about 3 out of 50 times you've been right in your mafia career. :rolleyes:

JVOR start the next game asap please... this puke needs a lesson in humility.

While you're puffing away at that victory cigar try to remember this makes about 3 out of 50 times you've been right in your mafia career. :rolleyes:

PAC there should be new text in your sig

I told my boy he was going to be a great Mafia player like his Dad.

Couple of Minutes later he actully saw me play.

BTW, just so you know, that "keep fighting" post was so brilliant that I quoted it on another board's "greatest mafia quotes" thread.

JVoR, it's your turn to step up and mod

Vics a good dude and we come here to play these game and talk to get away from the miserable day to day crap we call RL. I like to cheer people up when they feel the suck.

That post wasn't chest pounding.. I just knew Ey had broken a rule when i read it... and ultimately had changed the course of the game.

you filthy pos..

And if I tried, I couldn't play as poorly as you did last game lefty

That post wasn't chest pounding.. I just knew Ey had broken a rule when i read it... and ultimately had changed the course of the game.

you filthy pos..

The problem with Chan as a mafia player is that he is consistent in his douchenozzlitude.

PAC there should be new text in your sig

I told my boy he was going to be a great Mafia player like his Dad.

Couple of Minutes later he actully saw me play.

I don't know that our relationship can ever be the same now Smash. We should have lynched you last week.

you filthy pos..

It definitely did. Thats why I immediately said that I would have been mod killed for that and eventually thought that there was the potential we all had the same role.

In fact, I was going to suggest that anyone who doesnt have the same role as EY just say so in order to get the game going...lol...but I figured that wouldnt fly.

It definitely did. Thats why I immediately said that I would have been mod killed for that and eventually thought that there was the potential we all had the same role.

I sent the same email to doggin. specifically asked why wasn't EY modkilled when I was assured I would be if had done the same..

In fact, I was going to suggest that anyone who doesnt have the same role as EY just say so in order to get the game going...lol...but I figured that wouldnt fly.

Dude.. I actually did suggest that at one point.. That's what vic responded too..

I sent the same Email to Doggin and got the same result. Its seemed to me some were good at hinting they were a bomb and others were not, or simply didnt want to. I did not hint in the beginning but I did towrds the moddle because it started to become apparent most if not all of us had that role. The only question I had was if we all had different circumstances for outting our roles. When Doggin did not mod kill EY I began to think there could possibly be commies. It confused me for a good while .

I sent the same Email to Doggin and got the same result. Its seemed to me some were good at hinting they were a bomb and others were not, or simply didnt want to. I did not hint in the beginning but I did towrds the moddle because it started to become apparent most if not all of us had that role. The only question I had was if we all had different circumstances for outting our roles. When Doggin did not mod kill EY I began to think there could possibly be commies. It confused me for a good while .

Yup. That's why I backed off no kill for a bit. I actually asked doggin "if i had said what EY said would I have been modkilled" and he responded with a resounding yes :D..

Which is why I was leaning towards EY lying..

Yup. That's why I backed off no kill for a bit. I actually asked doggin "if i had said what EY said would I have been modkilled" and he responded with a resounding yes :D..

Which is why I was leaning towards EY lying..

Yep, thats why I thought EY was lying as well.

Archived