The "Guess who's back?" OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD!!!

gangreenman

Maddenoliday and the Jets unofficial new year both on the same day? I think we all know what that means...

ITS FOOTBALL SEASON PEOPLE!!!

Rex Ryan, Mark Sanchez and the rest of the NEW (Real New) York Jets will take the field for their 1st preseason game against the St Louis Rams tonight.

Il be watching the whole game and will try and give a brief halftime wrap up and a more detailed full game wrap up at the end of the game.

GO JETS!!!!!::GoJets:

Hopefully the rookies around here don't start an official game day thread before the actual day of the game.

Hey dude. This is the game day thread. Started at 1203. Go Jets.

And by the way, can anybody tell me why this...:character0293: is on the list of standard smilies? I mean, When does anyone actually use such a thing? What does it mean? When is a cool transformer robot smiley the most appropriate shortcut to actual text? I'm confused..oh, Imean I'm: :confused:

Hopefully the rookies around here don't start an official game day thread before the actual day of the game.

Is DWC and all of his aliases officially gone now?

Remember when he started like 4 threads one week, and three of them were deleted because they weren't on gameday? Oh man, good times.

Welcome back GGM. I have to give you credit, that is dedication. Lurk all off-season and jump in at midnight. That is good man, really good. :-P

Hey in twenty five minutes the Game Preview by Joe Grinwis will hit the front page. It isn't there yet but here is the link (1am): http://www.jetnation.com/?p=2701

Thanks Joe. And go Jets!

Welcome back GGM. I have to give you credit, that is dedication. Lurk all off-season and jump in at midnight. That is good man, really good. :-P

Hey in twenty five minutes the Game Preview by Joe Grinwis will hit the front page. It isn't there yet but here is the link (1am): http://www.jetnation.com/?p=2701

Thanks Joe. And go Jets!

I look foward to getting back into the JN writing circles after taking a 2008 hiatus. Hope you all enjoy the Game Previews this season. :Typotux:

Is DWC and all of his aliases officially gone now?

Remember when he started like 4 threads one week, and three of them were deleted because they weren't on gameday? Oh man, good times.

He is gone. GOB was out of Midol PMS and well, you know how that usually ends.

LOL... Whatever happened to Smizzy/Smurf by the way? I just scrolled down and noticed the absence of his name on the moderators list....

He left (his choice). He has been gone for a few months. We have more roster turnover than the Jets do.

Weird things I am interested in seeing tonight: Murrell \ Trusnick at LB. Do they have a place in Rex's system? I think Murrell is a better fit for this defense and has a much higher upside. But Trusnick looked steady the last game of the year when he had a shot.

Cry me a river.

Go mother****ing Jets!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not crying, just stating a fact. We're going to suck this year. I'll be happy as long as we show we are going in the right direction.

Oh yea, let me not be the negative one, GO JETS! woo hoo pre-season. Lets see if we can be pre-season champs again and then **** up the regular season.

We suck

I'm not crying, just stating a fact. We're going to suck this year. I'll be happy as long as we show we are going in the right direction.

Oh yea, let me not be the negative one, GO JETS! woo hoo pre-season. Lets see if we can be pre-season champs again and then **** up the regular season.

We suck

It's an opinion that were gonna suck. Not a fact.

Archived