Why not trade Kellen Clemens for Brandan Marshall ?

Kleckineau

Anyone who basically swaps Jay Cutler for Kyle Orton tells me the Broncos coach apears to be retarded enough for this. Maybe he would take the offer since they realize by now Kyle Orton stinks.

Clemens might be an upgrade for them.

We use Ainge as #2.

We have Cotch and Marshall as starters.

Makes our receiving corp VERY dangerous.

Anyone who basically swaps Jay Cutler for Kyle Orton tells me the Broncos coach apears to be retarded enough for this. Maybe he would take the offer since they realize by now Kyle Orton stinks.

We use Ainge as #2.

There's about as much chance of this happening as pigs flying or VG getting a sack. He's not going to be traded for anything less than a 1st or a comparable player.

There's about as much chance of this happening as pigs flying or VG getting a sack. He's not going to be traded for anything less than a 1st or a comparable player.

I think he could be had for a 2nd.. especially as they continue to ruin his trade value.

However, Clemens has almost no trade value. Sure, Orton blows. However, They also got a 1st round pick didn't they?

We use Ainge as #2.

:face:

Let's just trade James Dearth for Brandon Marshall and a couple first rounders. I heard their long snapper hasn't been impressive in camp and is a locker room cancer.

Why would you trade away the greatest Jet of all time for a scrub WR?! Are you stupid?! :confused0088:

I think he could be had for a 2nd.. especially as they continue to ruin his trade value.

However, Clemens has almost no trade value. Sure, Orton blows. However, They also got a 1st round pick didn't they?

Two, I believe.

So would I.

No one else would, however. That was my point.

Plus, we'd have to eat his bonus, which would likely cost a ****load.

If you would trade Gholston for a 7th round pick, you might as well cut him. A seventh round pick is not worth much, and cutting him or trading him has the exact same cap implications for the Jets.

So if you think he is crap enough that it is worth taking the cap hit on the bonus to avoid future salary cap hits thru a trade you might as well cut the guy.

ugh

because

you need 2 QB's to compete in this league and brandon "I caught 3 TD's last year" marshall didn't even bother to learn the new playbook so he got left behind for the last broncos game

**** him

He caught 6 TDs last year.

Thing with Clemens is a decent ammount of teams regarded him highly coming out of college. That coupled with the fact he started 7 games behind a sh!t offensive line probably give him some value in the eyes of teams deperate for a starting QB. I say trade him while he is still unproven. If he gets to start for NY this year all value will be lost.

I highly doubt it. If that were the case , the Jets would be idiots for not jumping all over that in a NY minute.

Archived