Congrats To Derek Jeter

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If some Yankee fans weren't so full of their team, Derek Jeter would actually make the Yankees tolerable.

Congratulations

OMG! A FAN THAT LOVES THE TEAM THEY ROOT FOR! OMG! WHAT AN POOPYHEAD I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT A FAN WOULD LOVE AND HAVE A HIGH OPINION OF THE TEAM THEY ROOT FOR! ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY TEAM IS A HISTORICALLY GOOD ONE. ****TING DICK NIPPLES!

OMG! A FAN THAT LOVES THE TEAM THEY ROOT FOR! OMG! WHAT AN POOPYHEAD I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT A FAN WOULD LOVE AND HAVE A HIGH OPINION OF THE TEAM THEY ROOT FOR! ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY TEAM IS A HISTORICALLY GOOD ONE. ****TING DICK NIPPLES!
Don't let that bitter garbage ruin a thread dedicated to Jeter's greatness.

I mean we are not the fans that root for our cross town team's rivals like most of them do.

It's pathetic, I know mets fans that rather see the Phillies win again than the Yankees.

I could not care less about what the Phillies and Braves do, yet allot of them jock the red sox.

They will be bitter and jealous and root against us the whole way. CLOWNS!!!

I want to see as many subway series' as possible, and if the Yanks can't win, I don't root against the mets.

Don't let that bitter garbage ruin a thread dedicated to Jeter's greatness.

I mean we are not the fans that root for our cross town team's rivals like most of them do.

It's pathetic, I know mets fans that rather see the Phillies win again than the Yankees.

I could not care less about what the Phillies and Braves do, yet allot of them jock the red sox.

They will be bitter and jealous and root against us the whole way. CLOWNS!!!

I want to see as many subway series' as possible, and if the Yanks can't win, I don't root against the mets.

Many Yankee fans are just as bad.

Most of the Mets fans I know root for the Socks. Most of the Yankee fans I know do not root for the Braves.

Most mets fans I know dont root for the Sox. Most dont give a crap what the Yankees do.

Can we stop the generalizations now?

There are asshat fans on both sides. Im tired of the Mets fans are this... yankee fans are that. enough already. you guys sound like little girls.

Most mets fans I know dont root for the Sox. Most dont give a crap what the Yankees do.

Can we stop the generalizations now?

There are asshat fans on both sides. Im tired of the Mets fans are this... yankee fans are that. enough already. you guys sound like little girls.

Cry more. All the Mets fans I know root for the Socks and have the ****ty little brother complex with the Yankees. Most Yankee fans I know don't give a **** about the Mets.

Cry more. All the Mets fans I know root for the Socks and have the ****ty little brother complex with the Yankees. Most Yankee fans I know don't give a **** about the Mets.

again because thats the way you and other Yankee fans like to view it. You choose to not see any Mets fans who dont care what the Yankees do. You choose not to see Yankee fans who have a hard on for the Mets.

Are there Mets fans who hate the Yankees? yep.

Are there Yankess fans who hate the Mets? yep.

End of story.

Now get back to the thread. Congrats to Jeter.

You really are special! :P

why am i special? Because I have no reason to despise the Yankees team? Because my friends dont despise the Yankees team?

I find it pathetic to hate on a team that isnt your rival. This goes for Mets fans and Yankee fans.

I hate most Yankee fans and their arrogance. But that doesnt lead me to hate the Yankee team.

But again, view the world through your pinstriped glasses and choose to see what you want to see.

And yes, I do root for the Red Sox along with the Mets... primarily because I live outside of Boston and the Red Sox arent the Rival of my Mets. I will never root for the Pats because they are a rival of my team.

why am i special? Because I have no reason to despise the Yankees team? Because my friends dont despise the Yankees team?

I find it pathetic to hate on a team that isnt your rival. This goes for Mets fans and Yankee fans.

I hate most Yankee fans and their arrogance. But that doesnt lead me to hate the Yankee team.

But again, view the world through your pinstriped glasses and choose to see what you want to see.

And yes, I do root for the Red Sox along with the Mets... primarily because I live outside of Boston and the Red Sox arent the Rival of my Mets. I will never root for the Pats because they are a rival of my team.

Dude chill out, I was just referring to you stating that most Mets fans you know don't.

I don't view the world through pinstriped glasses either, I agree with you here for the most part.

I can't understand rooting for other teams period, no matter where I live. I only root for teams that play where I am from, but that's just me, to each his own.

I have no problem with the Mets and I don't pull for their rivals, if it's them vs, a Yankee rival I pull for them.

I don't care for any fan that does otherwise Yankees or Mets, I have no problem with the team, it's these fans I don't respect, and that goes for Yankees fans that do it too.

I don't know too many of those either.

Dude chill out, I was just referring to you stating that most Mets fans you know don't.

I don't view the world through pinstriped glasses either, I agree with you here for the most part.

I can't understand rooting for other teams period, no matter where I live. I only root for teams that play where I am from, but that's just me, to each his own.

I have no problem with the Mets and I don't pull for their rivals, if it's them vs, a Yankee rival I pull for them.

I don't care for any fan that does otherwise Yankees or Mets, I have no problem with the team, it's these fans I don't respect, and that goes for Yankees fans that do it too.

You become immersed in their culture.

I lived in KC for the better part of 7 years. The Patriots are my team...since 1979, but I do have some rooting interest in the Chiefs. The nice thing is I am not totally emotionaly wrapped up in them. Give me another few years in TN and I imagine I will watch more and more Titans.

again because thats the way you and other Yankee fans like to view it. You choose to not see any Mets fans who dont care what the Yankees do. You choose not to see Yankee fans who have a hard on for the Mets.

Are there Mets fans who hate the Yankees? yep.

Are there Yankess fans who hate the Mets? yep.

End of story.

Now get back to the thread. Congrats to Jeter.

You call Yankee fans arrogant after arguing that what I have experienced in life so far in regard to Mets fans is wrong. Talk about arrogance. This in the post before you talk about how you root for the Socks.

I lived in KC for the better part of 7 years. The Patriots are my team...since 1979, but I do have some rooting interest in the Chiefs. The nice thing is I am not totally emotionaly wrapped up in them. Give me another few years in TN and I imagine I will watch more and more Titans.

I don't know... I've lived in Tampa for 10 years now, and still can't bring myself to root for them at all. I go to a couple of games a year, but it's mostly because going to games is fun.

Not me, I rather become immersed in some broad's culture.

I only root for teams that play where I am from, and I have lived outside of New York for several years at a time.

You call Yankee fans arrogant after arguing that what I have experienced in life so far in regard to Mets fans is wrong. Talk about arrogance. This in the post before you talk about how you root for the Socks.

I never said what you experienced was wrong. Just that your experiences isnt the be all and end all of a situation. You refuse to accept that its possible that not all Mets fans hate the Yankees. You refuse to accept that there are Yankee fans who hate the Mets. You deny when anyone says counter to what you say...

So, exactly where is my arrogance? In telling you there is a world outside of what you experience? Then yes, Im an arrogant asshat.

And my rooting for the Red Sox has nothing to do with being a Mets fan or hating the Yankees. But yet you want to ignore that fact.

Any Mets fan who lives in NY area who roots for the Red Sox because they are a rival of the Yankees is pathetic. Any Mets fan who hates the Yankees is pathetic.

I refuse to chill. I make it my lifes mission to root out asshats and bash them for their ridiculous opinions.

And for a classy organization like the Yankees, they should have fans that equal the pride and class, but they dont.

I refuse to chill. I make it my lifes mission to root out asshats and bash them for their ridiculous opinions.

And for a classy organization like the Yankees, they should have fans that equal the pride and class, but they dont.

Then don't chill have fun on your mission, but at least get sh*t straight.

I said you were special, because you said most Mets fans you know don't do that crap.

I don't guage my pride and class on my message board edicate, it's just not that important to me.

I'm fine with how I'm judged on it in the real world though.

Winning does that to every fan base. Check the Patriots in the last 10 years. It's just the way it goes.

Archived