We need to Trade Keller Before the 20th tradedealine

jets4u4me

It was? Did you ever want to win? Check out what real other fans are saying and why we need to do it now.

Dustin Keller was disgraceful today

http://forums.newyorkjets.com/showthread.php?p=41369

Yeah he didn't play that great today. Either did Sanchez. In fact, I think Sanchez played the worst of anyone. I also think some of those passes thrown to Keller that were behind him, or out of reach were thrown by Sanchez.

So, going with your theory, should we trade away Sanchez if we want to win?

Dumb post? Yes.

Dumbest post ever? Not even close. Doubt it could even break into the top 10 this week of dumbest posts. Dumbest ever it is not even in consideration.

yeah, Ghost probably has atleast 20 posts this week that can top that guys :D

It was? Did you ever want to win? Check out what real other fans are saying and why we need to do it now.

Dustin Keller was disgraceful today

http://forums.newyorkjets.com/showthread.php?p=41369

There aren't enough morons on JetNation? I have to go to another site to read what their morons have to say? Besides, I resent your insinuation that our morons aren't real fans. Our morons are as real as it gets!

There aren't enough morons on JetNation? I have to go to another site to read what their morons have to say? Besides, I resent your insinuation that our morons aren't real fans. Our morons are as real as it gets!

Good point.

It's not a JN thing, or JI thing, or GG, or whatever thing.

Moronic Jet fans are real Jet fans.

The Jets have the worst fanbase in the NFL and they're all "real fans."

Good point.

It's not a JN thing, or JI thing, or GG, or whatever thing.

Moronic Jet fans are real Jet fans.

The Jets have the worst fanbase in the NFL and they're all "real fans."

That's not correct.

We are not the "worst" fanbase. Far from it. We sell out pretty much every game unless its a crappy economy. We support the team.

We have the most insanely fickle fanbase in all of sports.

Keller was running free all over the place yesterday. Mark couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with his flutterballs and that's why Keller's game has suffered. The middle routes that are DK's bread-and-butter are now suicide missions thanks to the high floaters being tossed.

High floaters. We got another weak-armed "game manager." ****in awesome. :bag:

That's not correct.

We are not the "worst" fanbase. Far from it. We sell out pretty much every game unless its a crappy economy. We support the team.

We have the most insanely fickle fanbase in all of sports.

Nah, dud, the Jet fans are the worst.

It has nothing to do with selling out stadiums. Jet fans show up to get drunk in tailgaiting, see boobs in Gate D, show up late to their seats and leave early.

The Jets are the only team in the NFL where the fans hate their own team. Even Raider and Lion fans don't hate their own teams.

What the...?

He had one HORRIBLE game. HORRIBLE. One of the worst performances EVER. But you know what? It's one game. Lets move foward. Dustin proved in more than just 1 game that he's a very good receiving Tight End.

If he wasn't a cutie in your eyes would you say that .... lol... DLJ has rose colored glasses.

DLJ if it was up to these Internet GMs we would only have 3 players

How dare he speak about my beautiful Keller. Granted he's been sh*tty these past few weeks but Im sure he'll bounce back.

*polishes my rose colored glasses* Keller can do no wrong. :baby:

What a joke of a thread this is.

Nah, dud, the Jet fans are the worst.

It has nothing to do with selling out stadiums. Jet fans show up to get drunk in tailgaiting, see boobs in Gate D, show up late to their seats and leave early.

The Jets are the only team in the NFL where the fans hate their own team. Even Raider and Lion fans don't hate their own teams.

Maybe that is the reason the Jets are having trouble selling tickets this year. With the half time entertainment canceled some season ticket holder gave up their tickets and bought a PSL for one the stools at a tittie bar instead.

Archived