Could patriots potentially lose THREE in a row this season?were still in it.

Jetkid94

Next 4 games(5 if you count byes)..

Pats:

Bye

Miami

@Indy

Jets

@NO

Im sure the pats will beat the dolphins but theres no reason to think the patriots dont lose 3 of these 4. They seem to have trouble when they play @Indy, and then we may have some fire to get a season sweep of them, and then finally they go into the superdome.

They haven't lose 2 in a row in a very long time, anyone think they really hurt there season and lose 3 of these 4?

Because of this, theres no reason to say were out of the division race.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pats:

Bye

Miami

@Indy

Jets

@NO

Im sure the pats will beat the dolphins but theres no reason to think the patriots dont lose 3 of these 4. They seem to have trouble when they play @Indy, and then we may have some fire to get a season sweep of them, and then finally they go into the superdome.

They haven't lose 2 in a row in a very long time, anyone think they really hurt there season and lose 3 of these 4?

We def have to handle business. The Pats could lose to the Fins too. The Fins offense is pretty legit, its their Defense thats suspect. We all about N.O. and Indy's offense and defense. If....no, WHEN we beat them they could certainly lose 3 to 4 games. Our defense will show up. We just got to establish that running game early, and I think we will.

They're gonna beat Miami & the Jets - rather easily - IMO. They could possibly steal one from the Colts. I don't see them beating the Saints.

2-2/3-1

They'll crush Miami off the bye, lose to the Colts (they ain't in the Colts league this year,) beat us in a close one and get smacked around by the Saints.

Bottom line is the Jets are in a good position to be tied with them in about a month. The winner of this division is only going to be 10-6. Let's hope it's us.

i don't see them losing more than 2 of those games. and they'll probably only lose one.

They ain't winning at either Indy or New Orleans. Neither of those games will be close. Manning and Brees are gonna have a field day against that defense.

The only question whether we can beat them in Foxboro. If we can pressure Brady we got a shot.

Pats:

Bye

Miami

@Indy

Jets

@NO

There's PLENTY of reason to believe why they won't lose 3 out of their next 4. Stop looking into the future because it is impossible to determine it...especially after our last 4 weeks. Mathematically, we're in it of course. But I do not see us winning this division whatsoever. MAYBE wildcard if we can put something together.

They ain't winning at either Indy or New Orleans. Neither of those games will be close. Manning and Brees are gonna have a field day against that defense.

The only question whether we can beat them in Foxboro. If we can pressure Brady we got a shot.

Pats have one of the better defenses in the league. I don't know what you're talking about.

They will probably beat the Colts.

True, but don't let facts get in the way.

Basing what might happen this year on what happened in past seasons when the Pats had a completely different defense is nonsense.

Your facts have no bearing on the current situation as the Pats are basically a completely different team now. The offensive gameplan is awful unless they are play either a) a team that has no fight left in them or B) a team that didn't have any fight to begin with.

Don't get overly excited by the Pats beating up on a couple of teams that have a grand total of zero wins between them.

The Pats defense is a joke. They just beat two winless teams. That will pad anyone's defensive stats.

That may be true, but they are a better than average defense and I don't see Manning having a field day at all. Those Pats-Colts games are almost always a dead heat. Brady is looking "back" and it will be another classic duel with Manning. New England wins in a close one. They are gonna win the division

Basing what might happen this year on what happened in past seasons when the Pats had a completely different defense is nonsense.

Your facts have no bearing on the current situation as the Pats are basically a completely different team now. The offensive gameplan is awful unless they are play either a) a team that has no fight left in them or B) a team that didn't have any fight to begin with.

Don't get overly excited by the Pats beating up on a couple of teams that have a grand total of zero wins between them.

No way do I count them out. Would be awesome if they did lose 3 games in a row, but I can't see it happening, unless major injury.

True, but don't let facts get in the way.

Funny how you can mix the FUTURE and FACTS.

Agreed it is a stretch to see the mighty mighty mighty Pats losing three games in a row, but I like that stretch.

We take care of our business (Dolphins/Bye/Jags) and head up there to see what is left of the Pats.

BZ

The defense isn't as bad as you think. Is it all-world? Nope. But it doesn't suck either.

If you are going to pressure Brady - it must be done up the middle. With Jenkins gone - this is a harder task. Plus, Wes Welker is back. Although you loathe to hear it - he is the second most important piece of the offense - and that is second to Brady. He leads the league in receptions - and he has missed two games (one of which was against the Jets). Everyone knows that slip screen, bubble screen, slant stuff is coming and yet nobody can cover the guy. He's like a Troy Brown/Wayne Chrebet/Steve Largent mutation on speed, crack and caffeine. Giving up a second round draft pick for this guy was a STEAL of epic proportions. One of the biggest Miami blunders ever.

The defense isn't as bad as you think. Is it all-world? Nope. But it doesn't suck either.

If you are going to pressure Brady - it must be done up the middle. With Jenkins gone - this is a harder task. Plus, Wes Welker is back. Although you loathe to hear it - he is the second most important piece of the offense - and that is second to Brady. He leads the league in receptions - and he has missed two games (one of which was against the Jets). Everyone knows that slip screen, bubble screen, slant stuff is coming and yet nobody can cover the guy. He's like a Troy Brown/Wayne Chrebet/Steve Largent mutation on speed, crack and caffeine. Giving up a second round draft pick for this guy was a STEAL of epic proportions. One of the biggest Miami blunders ever.

Their defense sucks. I dont know why you would think differently. The only team they've held under 20pts was the Bills. Their defense is the reason they are 2-4. There is no arguing this, they are terrible. And that makes it even worse when we lose twice to them.

Anyone who rules the Pats out of any game is seriously delusional. They're going to be an elite team by seasons end IMO, maybe the best.

The Jets still match up with them very well. They play into our strengths by throwing the ball as often as they do, our pass defense is very strong.

Their defense sucks. I dont know why you would think differently. The only team they've held under 20pts was the Bills. Their defense is the reason they are 2-4. There is no arguing this, they are terrible. And that makes it even worse when we lose twice to them.

She's talking about the Pats D.

That may be true, but they are a better than average defense and I don't see Manning having a field day at all. Those Pats-Colts games are almost always a dead heat. Brady is looking "back" and it will be another classic duel with Manning. New England wins in a close one. They are gonna win the division

They beat two teams that are a combined 0-13. Take out the last two games, where the Pats gave up a grand total of 7 points against two lousy teams that rank 27th and 28th in scoring, and they are allowing almost 20 points per game, which would rank them right about the middle of the pack and they haven't exactly played anyone that's lighting things up offensively this year with the exception of the Ravens.

The Pats defense is average at best.

Funny how you can mix the FUTURE and FACTS.

Agreed it is a stretch to see the mighty mighty mighty Pats losing three games in a row, but I like that stretch.

We take care of our business (Dolphins/Bye/Jags) and head up there to see what is left of the Pats.

BZ

I wouldn't call either of those games "taking care of business." A few weeks ago, yes, taking care of business. But the Dolphins already beat us, we are without Leon and Jenkins, and Jacksonville is .500 i believe. But we gotta win these both to have any shot at the playoffs.

Anyone who rules the Pats out of any game is seriously delusional. They're going to be an elite team by seasons end IMO, maybe the best.

The Jets still match up with them very well. They play into our strengths by throwing the ball as often as they do, our pass defense is very strong.

Stop drinking the Kool-Aid.

You say it's harder with Jenkins gone, but remember that pressure we were getting on Brady came without or best pass rusher. Jenkins didn't even play too well in the Pats game.

Welker is an awesome player, no question. Kind of WR I'd love on this team and although he'll be a huge help for the Pats will he relly do that much more damage than Edelman did week 2?

Honestly, if we take out Moss again like we did week 2 then I think we will give your offense all sorts of problems again.

You say it's harder with Jenkins gone, but remember that pressure we were getting on Brady came without or best pass rusher. Jenkins didn't even play too well in the Pats game.

Welker is an awesome player, no question. Kind of WR I'd love on this team and although he'll be a huge help for the Pats will he relly do that much more damage than Edelman did week 2?

Honestly, if we take out Moss again like we did week 2 then I think we will give your offense all sorts of problems again.

So much more it's borderline comical.

I said when they signed Moss that I feared Welker more..

Archived