***OFFICIAL Jets vs Pats Game Thread***

SoFlaJets

See how the Pats went for the 1st down on 2nd down? Yeah...see, that's allowed. In fact, the best teams all play so that they don't have tough 3rd down conversions several times a drive. When Pennington was here everyone blamed Pennington for that, and maybe he was indeed part of the blame. But then Favre came in and suddenly it was Favre's fault? Look at him in Minnesota, don't give me that crap.

Now Sanchez is in the same ****ty offense, and he is going to of course look like the same crap. He had that first week where he got lucky and converted on some insane amount of 3rd downs that even Peyton Manning doesn't do in a game. The rest of the league caught up, and now this offense is useless.

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply
See how the Pats went for the 1st down on 2nd down? Yeah...see, that's allowed. In fact, the best teams all play so that they don't have tough 3rd down conversions several times a drive. When Pennington was here everyone blamed Pennington for that, and maybe he was indeed part of the blame. But then Favre came in and suddenly it was Favre's fault? Look at him in Minnesota, don't give me that crap.

Now Sanchez is in the same ****ty offense, and he is going to of course look like the same crap. He had that first week where he got lucky and converted on some insane amount of 3rd downs that even Peyton Manning doesn't do in a game. The rest of the league caught up, and now this offense is useless.

tbh, the offense was pretty good last year until Favre got hurt. Not that I disagree with your point.

I don't think it's wrong to be worried about this kid long term.

Yes, I'm furious right now and may not be thinking clearly BUT Sanchez has seriously regressed. WTF has happened to his accuracy?

That Pick 6 was no where near Cotchery. He's also missed Cotch on other plays.

Yes, I'm furious right now and may not be thinking clearly BUT Sanchez has seriously regressed. WTF has happened to his accuracy?

That Pick 6 was no where near Cotchery. He's also missed Cotch on other plays.

Sanchez cant play in the cold. in his whole Ncaa and NFL career has he ever played Decent in the Cold? NO

Archived