Tiger Woods

Maxman

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh my TW will have to make a few purchases

The diamond bikini is created by Susan Rosen with Steinmetz Diamonds and has more then 150 carats of D Flawless diamonds. The item is at the same time the most expensive diamond jewelry and the most expensive bathing suit. $30M

30-million-dollar-diamond-bikini-204x300.jpg

and

heart-of-the-kingdom-ruby.jpg

and Pray a lot

he paid for aussie trip it seems now

EXCLUSIVE: Tiger Woods Paid For Scandal Girl's Trip To Meet Him In Australia

Posted on Dec 02, 2009 @ 06:20AM print it send it

GSI / WENN

Tiger Woods booked and paid for Rachel Uchitel's travel to meet him in Australia in November, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

Rachel has been linked to Tiger in a cheating scandal and although she has denied a romantic relationship with the golfing great, the evidence is mounting.

And now RadarOnline.com has discovered the smoking gun - Tiger's organization booked and paid for Rachel's trip, and that's how the two ended up in Australia at the same time last month.

Tiger's problems are growing daily. His early-morning car crash into a tree November 27 came after the National Enquirer linked him to Rachel in a cheating scandal. And now Us Weekly has backed up the Enquirer's report and produced Jaimee Grubbs, who said she had an on-and-off affair with Tiger for the past several years.

A RadarOnline.com investigation has uncovered that Rachel's trip was booked and paid for by Tiger's organization. And while she has said that the fact she was in Australia at the same time as Tiger was mere coincidence, the new evidence uncovered by RadarOnline.com backs up the charges of multiple sources that Rachel was romantically involved with Tiger.

She was spotted in his hotel in Australia and getting off the elevator onto the floor where he had a private suite. She has dismissed this until now - but that was before RadarOnline.com uncovered that her travel was paid for by Tiger.

RadarOnline.com has also learned that several other women has told various media outlets they have had romantic relationships with the married 33-year-old golfer. Some of the women have voice mails and other documented proof.

A cast mate of Jaimee Grubbs' from the VH-1 reality show Tool Academy told RadarOnline.com that Grubbs bragged about her affair with Tiger. "We all knew about Jaimee's affair with Tiger Woods because she told us," Alda Menaska told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

wow $1B in bank and a knockout wife...not enuff it seems

The old adage goes for every gorgeous woman there's a man that's tired of ****ing her. Looks dont matter, there's no p&ssy like new p&ssy. I cant remember what rapper said that.

Tiger Woods is the worst cheater ever, he just sucks at it. With all that $$$ you think he'd have someone who could tell him how to cheat on his wife without being caught.

He's got the be the dumbest douch bag out there. The more silence that he's producing the worse it's getting. I like his "apology" :roll: . Transgressions indeed.

haha. speakin of magic. I think tigers' wifes is gonna do a dissappearing act

She should divorce him and take 1/2 of what he has, if for nothing else, his stupidity. 500 million is a nice peice of change. I bet it could buy several private fjords and a lifetime supply of the best swedish meatballs in Scandanavia.

Here's a text from Tiger released by one of his many mistresses:

“Hey, it’s Tiger,” the message says. “I need you to do me a huge favor. Can you please take your name off your phone? My wife went through my phone and may be calling you. So if you can, please take your name off that. Just have it as a number on the voicemail. Just have it as the telephone number. You got to do this for me. Huge. Quickly. Bye.”

:face:

A THIRD mistress is coming out of the woodwork now. Life & Style magazine reports that a marketing manager for The Bank nightclub in Vegas also got it in with Tiger just last month:

Kalika Moquin, a marketing manager for The Bank nightclub in Las Vegas, hooked up with Tiger more than once at his Las Vegas hotel during the weekend of Oct. 23, an insider tells Life & Style. Kalika is the third woman to be publicly linked to Tiger. Club promoter Rachel Uchitel and Los Angeles ****tail waitress Jaimee Grubbs have also been named in shocking reports as women with whom Tiger has cheated on his wife of five years, Elin Nordegren.

When contacted by Life & Style, Kalika neither confirmed nor denied an affair with Tiger. “It’s not appropriate for me to comment one way or the other,” she said. “At this time, I’m just choosing to focus on my job.”

Reps for Tiger would not comment. But the insider tells Life & Style, “They’ve hooked up a bunch of times. Tiger told Kalika that married life isn’t all it’s built up to be. He said he wasn’t happy in his marriage or his home life and that there was just so much pressure on him.”

I didnt know Tiger had that much stamina :D

He's got the be the dumbest douch bag out there. The more silence that he's producing the worse it's getting. I like his "apology" :roll: . Transgressions indeed.

The whole Tiger Woods image is done and dusted. Can't say I saw this coming as Tiger was always the "upstanding citizen."

What a dbag.

She should divorce him and take 1/2 of what he has, if for nothing else, his stupidity. 500 million is a nice peice of change. I bet it could buy several private fjords and a lifetime supply of the best swedish meatballs in Scandanavia.

Here's a text from Tiger released by one of his many mistresses:

:face:

I didnt know Tiger had that much stamina :D

called a birdie Bronz;)

Jesper's comments

"I would be especially sad about it since I'm kind of -- I really feel sorry for Elin -- since me and my wife were at fault for hooking her up with him," Parnevik said. "We probably thought he was a better guy than he is. I would probably need to apologize to her and hope she uses a driver next time instead of the 3-iron."

i doubt it

married to a swedish bombshell

and Tiger had to shank a skank?

Do not believe it...i do think they did have a domestic fight.

wow $1B in bank and a knockout wife...not enuff it seems

He didn't have to shank a skank. Seemed more like something he wanted to do.

Tiger: I let down my family

By PETE SAMSON

US Editor

Published: Today

CHEATING Tiger Woods said sorry yesterday for what he bizarrely described as his "transgressions" - as The Sun uncovered another lover.

The world's No1 golfer offered a "profound apology" in a 300-word statement as he braced himself for revelations of even more affairs.

The Sun can today disclose Woods has been two-timing his wife Elin Nordegren with Las Vegas nightclub beauty Kalika Moquin, 27.

The billionaire superstar, 33, has already been linked to New York socialite Rachel Uchitel, 34.

And yesterday The Sun told of claims by ****tail waitress Jaimee Grubbs, 24, that she enjoyed around 20 romps with the dad of two during a 31-month fling.

Woods has been holed up at his

I think 3 will be the limit. he just seems too decent a guy to go 4 different ways while his wife sits home pregnant

LOL.

3 is kind of like the litmus test. Honey it was a bad weekend, I will give you that. But let's keep it real here. It isn't like there were 4 woman.

I think Elin will leave Tiger. I really don't see how the marriage can survive what he's done.

1 affair maybe. 2 or more longstanding affairs (not just one nighters) is pretty much an insult to any relationship.

when someone as off the wall as jasper parnivick calls you out with a moral compass, you've gone too far.

Archived