Tiger Woods

Maxman

I think Elin will leave Tiger. I really don't see how the marriage can survive what he's done.

1 affair maybe. 2 or more longstanding affairs (not just one nighters) is pretty much an insult to any relationship.

when someone as off the wall as jasper parnivick calls you out with a moral compass, you've gone too far.

IMO it is over......... $500M later Elin will be better off

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lets not make comments about certain ethnic group women here- that was totally uncalled for and inapprorpiate.

Are you ****ing kidding me? People need to lighten the **** up, now I can't even say stuff about white people.

And if you were so worried about me making comments about certain ethnic group women here why did you leave the part about Latin and Asian chicks knowing their place? If I was a woman that would have offended me a hell of a lot more then saying a white woman isn't smart enough to let it go.

I think Elin will leave Tiger. I really don't see how the marriage can survive what he's done.

1 affair maybe. 2 or more longstanding affairs (not just one nighters) is pretty much an insult to any relationship.

when someone as off the wall as jasper parnivick calls you out with a moral compass, you've gone too far.

If one is ok, then please have Elin give me buzz, thanks.

I think she'll stay. She's Sweedish. European woman view infidelity different than American women.

Woods is already in the process of getting her a Kobe Special.

She's staying IMO.

The problem for Tiger is whether he was still having sex with Elin. If yes, then he'll be sexless for a while because he'll have to avoid getting it away from home and he won't be getting it at home either.

If their sex life was non-existent after the kids, then Tiger wouldn't be miss anything at home while he's abstaining for the out-of-wedlock entertainment.

Incidently, Rachel Uchitel is hot IMO, so I can see where Tiger was going with that.

But Jamee Grubbs is not and Kalika Moquin is not far from Steve Phillips territory. Very dissapointed in Tiger on those 2.

Every cheating man should aspire to Brad Pitt and JFK standards.

Incidently, Rachel Uchitel is hot IMO, so I can see where Tiger was going with that.

But Jamee Grubbs is not and Kalika Moquin is not far from Steve Phillips territory. Very dissapointed in Tiger on those 2.

Yeah but even though they have an eye, all dicks are blind.

I think she'll stay. She's Sweedish. European woman view infidelity different than American women.

Woods is already in the process of getting her a Kobe Special.

She's staying IMO.

The problem for Tiger is whether he was still having sex with Elin. If yes, then he'll be sexless for a while because he'll have to avoid getting it away from home and he won't be getting it at home either.

If their sex life was non-existent after the kids, then Tiger wouldn't be miss anything at home while he's abstaining for the out-of-wedlock entertainment.

No way...I would say 3 trysts over a period of time...will be shocked if she

stays

she has many reasons to leave

she will get the kids and $300-500M

she will be fine

Yes, she'll definately be fine. But you've forgotten one thing: Pre-nup.

She's not getting the $300-500M you mention.

Besides, what is she going to do? Go back to Sweeden to model?

Living the life of Mrs. Tiger Woods has it's advantages.

I'm sure the prenup will be voided by TW's trysts

She will get plenty or expect more news to come out

I read where the pre-nup is for 300 mill...

I just read it's for $20M, and that's IF she was with him for 10 years. They got married just over 5 years ago, in October 2004.

The story is he's offered her another $5M now plus up to another $55M added to the prenup amount if she stays with him. BUT that only kicks in if she stays with him 2 more years and then that $55M amount is spread over the following 5 years. So she'd need to stay with him another 7 years to collect the full $80M.

I'd just like to add that Tiger has spent entirely too much money on *****.

We shall see

And we shall see that I'm correct. :D

No attorney in his or her right mind would allow his or her rich client to sign a prenup with an infidelity clause.

None. Zilch. Nada.

It will be easy malpractice and then the malpractice insurance carrier for Tiger's attorneys would be re-imbursing him for the extra money Tiger had to pay Elin.

Look at Sperm's post. The prenup is only for $20 million if she stays with him 10 yrs (which she hasn't).

I just read it's for $20M, and that's IF she was with him for 10 years. They got married just over 5 years ago, in October 2004.

The story is he's offered her another $5M now plus up to another $55M added to the prenup amount if she stays with him. BUT that only kicks in if she stays with him 2 more years and then that $55M amount is spread over the following 5 years. So she'd need to stay with him another 7 years to collect the full $80M.

It's nice that their marriage is a business deal. Very sad.

No one wants to think about that though.

not true.

The pre-nup he signed is for 300 million.

He may have money and be famous, but every woman I know says he is butt ugly.

Pitt and JFK were at least considered good looking by women.

And we shall see that I'm correct. :D

No attorney in his or her right mind would allow his or her rich client to sign a prenup with an infidelity clause.

None. Zilch. Nada.

It will be easy malpractice and then the malpractice insurance carrier for Tiger's attorneys would be re-imbursing him for the extra money Tiger had to pay Elin.

Look at Sperm's post. The prenup is only for $20 million if she stays with him 10 yrs (which she hasn't).

not true.

The pre-nup he signed is for 300 million.

Do you think he had a dipping wick clause? i would the pre-nup

would be to protect his Ass-ets from any roll she may make

I think TW is screwed...Ultimate karma:D

Ouch: If Elin Bolts, Tiger Gives Up $300 Mil

Prominent Celebrity Divorce Attorney Says Don't Count On Couple Staying Together Because Of Woods' Temptations

Report: If They Split, Prenuptial Agreement Is Largest In Celeb History

NEW YORK (CBS) ―

These days, more than half of all marriages in the U.S. end in divorce, and while Tiger Woods apologized for his transgressions, some are wondering whether he'll beat the odds and save his relationship...and the hundreds of millions of dollars it would cost him otherwise.

Many people CBS 2 HD spoke to Wednesday seemed to think the world's most recognized athlete and wife Elin Nordegren would be better served staying together, even though she stands to live comfortably for 30 lifetimes if they divorce.

"I think she should stay. Because I mean he's come out and he's apologized," said Kara Jensen-MacKinnon.

"They have beautiful kids together. They should stay together for the sake of the family, and work things out," added Christopher Jones.

"Other relationships have withstood things like this, so I guess it depends on how strong the relationship is," added Ellen Nordbrook of Baltimore.

Divorce attorney Raoul Felder has handled huge celebrity cases from then-Mayor Rudy Giuliani to Mike Tyson, and said he wouldn't count on Woods' marriage to survive.

"There's a separate level of hell when you're a celebrity. You're subject to extraordinary temptation that ordinary people are not subject to," Felder said. "I don't think the prognosis is too great for something like this unless she's willing to make some kind of deal and live with it."

US Weekly has reported the couple has a prenuptial agreement worth $300 million, which would make this the most expensive celebrity divorce in history. Right now, Michael Jordan holds that record when his wife, Juanita, received an estimated $150 million settlement.

Relationship coach Dr. Anne Renee Testa is hoping the couple can work it out and said a sincere apology is an important first step.

"Some people don't know how to say I'm sorry and it seems as though he really is doing that and in a genuine way, and I think we all want to see that from him," Dr. Testa said.

Dr. Testa said the couple has a long way to go to save their marriage and the intense spotlight will only make it harder.

Only US Weekly says that. Everywhere else says it was $20M after 10 years of marriage.

new news....

Elin Woods, who by all outward appearances, lavished love on Tiger. After these revelations, she made her position clear the other night. She also immediately demanded a new prenup which Tiger has already supplied. Reportedly 5 million dollars has been deposited to a bank account controlled exclusively by Elin. In addition the latest details, reported by "The Daily Beast," which quoted a lawyer familiar with the couple's hasty negotiations over the past few days : "Elin Nordegren originally signed a pre-nup agreement in 2004 that gave her 20-million dollars if she stayed married ten years.

The new agreement reportedly gives her 55-million dollars if she completes just two more years of marriage and up to 80-million dollars if she remains with Tiger for another seven years." In return, she would stand by her man. She would also sign a nondisclosure form.

new news....

Elin Woods, who by all outward appearances, lavished love on Tiger. After these revelations, she made her position clear the other night. She also immediately demanded a new prenup which Tiger has already supplied. Reportedly 5 million dollars has been deposited to a bank account controlled exclusively by Elin. In addition the latest details, reported by "The Daily Beast," which quoted a lawyer familiar with the couple's hasty negotiations over the past few days : "Elin Nordegren originally signed a pre-nup agreement in 2004 that gave her 20-million dollars if she stayed married ten years.

The new agreement reportedly gives her 55-million dollars if she completes just two more years of marriage and up to 80-million dollars if she remains with Tiger for another seven years." In return, she would stand by her man. She would also sign a nondisclosure form.

That's what I found a couple of hours ago.

Other than she's the one who demanded the new deal.

No way it could have been $300M in any universe.

new news....

I would think she can afford a high price lawyer and get much more, i'm

sure they are calling her;)

Archived