New York Jets vs Toronto Bills -- Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CTM, Clemens is making you look silly.

Umm.. he did exactly what he was told to do..

My pointy isn't that CLemens is good, it's that he'd be no worse then Sanchez, and you and other have no objective evidence to suggest otherwise

And what are the results my simain friend? A great team being held back by ****ty qb play or a ****ty team actually improving when Clemens came in?

You really think this team would have a better record with Clemens right now poindexter?

Have you watched him tonight? Guy looks like he has no clue.

Nobody was open. He was throwing the ball away instead of taking a sack or throwing a pick or fumbling it. As a Jets fan I nearly forgot that QB's do that sometimes.

Yes agreed, Woodhead got knocked back (shocker) and he threw it away,. It was a GOOD play by Clemens, and I'm the biggest Clemens Hater.

What has Clemens done wrong?

He's been asked to throw, what, 3/4 times? 1 was a nice completion on 3rd down. The other 3 were blown up plays. He took sacks and threw it away with a 9 point lead instead of making a mistake.

I have no problem with what Kellen's done tonight. He's doing exactly what you want your back up to do, lets just hope he keeps it up.

You can tell he was mentored by Chadwick.

Archived