New York Jets vs Toronto Bills -- Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why cause Rhodes actually was an NFL quality player at some point? Sorry I didn't jump ship as quick as everyone else usually does. At least Rhodes was somebody.

All I'm sayign Clemens would be better then Sanchez.. who has been one of the worst in the league this season..

You've been saying Rhodes is elite all damn year..

I dont' understand how I'm more detached from reality then you've been

I don't understand how people think Clemens is better than Sanchez. He's not even as good as Sanchez. He's HORRIBLE. Sanchez shows promise at least.

Clemens is terrible. NOBODY thinks he is better. Sanchez was playing pretty bad though.

The real point is that Jeff Garcia should be backing up Sanchez.

What has Clemens done wrong?

He's been asked to throw, what, 3/4 times? 1 was a nice completion on 3rd down. The other 3 were blown up plays. He took sacks and threw it away with a 9 point lead instead of making a mistake.

I have no problem with what Kellen's done tonight. He's doing exactly what you want your back up to do, lets just hope he keeps it up.

You can tell he was mentored by Chadwick.

The problem is that he's never done anything special and people speak of him like he's an old vet who deserves one more chance.

Read the thread, CTM played the insult game first dip****.

I was asking you how old you were because only someone very young would think Feely was the Jets best kicker of all time.

Right because I wasn't old enough to see Adam Vinitari :rolleyes:

The Jets have NEVER had a more consistent kicker. EVER.

Read the thread, CTM played the insult game first dip****.

I was asking you how old you were because only someone very young would think Feely was the Jets best kicker of all time.

Oh will you shut up already.. you must be the biggest man baby in the history of the internet..

All I'm sayign Clemens would be better then Sanchez.. who has been one of the worst in the league this season..

I'm done with this argument.

Clemens is terrible. NOBODY thinks he is better. Sanchez was playing pretty bad though.

The real point is that Jeff Garcia should be backing up Sanchez.

jeff garcia is crap on a stick

JN ceases to exists if that pile of DoDo is in NY

reason why no one is calling him

Clemens fumbles again oh my

What has Clemens done wrong?

He's been asked to throw, what, 3/4 times? 1 was a nice completion on 3rd down. The other 3 were blown up plays. He took sacks and threw it away with a 9 point lead instead of making a mistake.

I have no problem with what Kellen's done tonight. He's doing exactly what you want your back up to do, lets just hope he keeps it up.

You can tell he was mentored by Chadwick.

I always have to open my mouth. :bag:

I'm done with this argument.

EDIT

Find me a thread where I said Rhodes was elite or even having a good year? You're ridiculous.

Archived