New York Jets vs Toronto Bills -- Game Thread

Maxman

No he wasn't... And i don't need to have played minor league triple z ball to know it..

he was 3-4 in reality and made quite a few game tieing and winning drives, with a much worse team around him...

Love **** like this. THEN WHY DIDN'T IT REALLY HAPPEN??

You can say the same **** for Sanchez.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Love **** like this. THEN WHY DIDN'T IT REALLY HAPPEN??

You can say the same **** for Sanchez.

He played like 3 plays against the pats.. you want to credit him with the loss, be my guest..

Besides, aren't you the same guy who said Rhodes would have mroe INT's if the QB's were more accurate?

read and weep, subhuman..

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/qb2007

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/qb

You want to have no faith in clemens, fine, but when your #1 has been terrible it's not warranted

And you're comparing Clemens as a second-year guy who had a year to sit after oh, about two and a half times the college starts Sanchez had coming into a situation with absolutely no expectations and no pressure as the season was already lost compared to a rookie QB who had all of sixteen college starts yet still has a better TD to INT ratio and winning percentage with the pressure of being the savior and his coach saying he believes the team is a SB contender right now. :Nuts:

You want to continue being wrong, go right the **** ahead with meaningless stats.

What counts are results.

Bob Papa is good on Giants Radio games. Why does he suck on TV? I know it's a different thing, and you should talk less, but he makes so many mistakes.

Because he is a homer Giant announcer he cant bring the same enthusiasum to the game if the Giants are not playing and winning.

He played like 3 plays against the pats.. you want to credit him with the loss, be my guest..

Besides, aren't you the same guy who said Rhodes would have mroe INT's if the QB's were more accurate?

No definitely not that guy. But I guess if you ahve to make **** up. Be my guest.

And you're comparing Clemens as a second-year guy who had a year to sit after oh, about two and a half times the college starts Sanchez had coming into a situation with absolutely no expectations and no pressure as the season was already lost compared to a rookie QB who had all of sixteen college starts yet still has a better TD to INT ratio and winning percentage with the pressure of being the savior and his coach saying he believes the team is a SB contender right now. :Nuts:

You want to continue being wrong, go right the **** ahead with meaningless stats.

What counts are results.

And what are the results my simain friend? A great team being held back by ****ty qb play or a ****ty team actually improving when Clemens came in?

Archived