New York Jets vs Toronto Bills -- Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I called the Rhodes situation like I saw it. A guy who had it all who was having a bad year. I may have given him more time then others, but I've never said Rhodes was having a productive year.

You have to make **** up to win an argument. You suck at the internet.

Where is AINGE? Clemens is garbage.

Cant put him in if he gets hurt we would have to use Brad smith all other QB's are not allowed to come in after the emergency QB is used that is why Tom Tupa played QB against the pats when vinny blew his achillies out.

If sanchez is really hurt, and will be unable to play for a few games, which of the following QBs should the jets get just in case:

A) Tony Eason (still thinks he's the best pats QB since the '70s)

B) Richard Todd (heard he doesn't like selling stock anymore)

C) Dan Fouts (even at 50+ still has a stronger arm than Pennington)

D) LeBron James (he can be the 2000s version of Bo Jackson)

E) Browning Nagle (recently heard that he's tired of being ranked #8,873rd on the golf pro tour - and the LPGA won't accept him, even as a caddy)

Any ideas?

I'm done with this argument.

EDIT

Find me a thread where I said Rhodes was elite or even having a good year? You're ridiculous.

weren't you just braggin about being his biggest pimp a few days ago? Nice back off, it's no wonder you love rhodes so much..

If sanchez is really hurt, and will be unable to play for a few games, which of the following QBs should the jets get just in case:

A) Tony Eason (still thinks he's the best pats QB since the '70s)

B) Richard Todd (heard he doesn't like selling stock anymore)

C) Dan Fouts (even at 50+ still has a stronger arm than Pennington)

D) LeBron James (he can be the 2000s version of Bo Jackson)

E) Browning Nagle (recently heard that he's tired of being ranked #8,873rd on the golf pro tour - and the LPGA won't accept him, even as a caddy)

Any ideas?

Jamarcus Russell

weren't you just braggin about being his biggest pimp a few days ago? Nice back off, it's no wonder you love rhodes so much..

Find me posts. Please.

EDIT: Mis read that.

I was saying that I backed him, yes. Never claimed he was having an elite year. I'm not an idiot, I never said he was having a good year. I expected him turn it around. I owned up to supporting him is all. Something people don't do much aorund here. They hide and hope people don't dig up threads.

Archived