New York Jets vs Toronto Bills -- Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this team is stupid, rex is a fat vag

clemens wasn't as bad in 2007 as sanchez has been this season, but mail it in anyway

Yes he was.

Sanchez was bad in 3 games. He's thrown 17 picks. He did most of them in 3 games.

Remember, Sanchez has also led us on drives to WIN or PUT GAMES AWAY. Clemens was AWFUL in 2007. I don't care if he was 3-5. It was GARBAGE TIME.

Yes he was.

Sanchez was bad in 3 games. He's thrown 17 picks. He did most of them in 3 games.

Remember, Sanchez has also led us on drives to WIN or PUT GAMES AWAY. Clemens was AWFUL in 2007. I don't care if he was 3-5. It was GARBAGE TIME.

12 picks in 3 games, which means 5 picks in the other 8. 2 of those 3 games we would have lost (most likely) anyway.

Yes he was.

No he wasn't... And i don't need to have played minor league triple z ball to know it..

he was 3-4 in reality and made quite a few game tieing and winning drives, with a much worse team around him...

Archived