~OFFICIAL ATLANTA FALCONS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD~

Vudu

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jets are doing everything in their power to give this game away.

I really hope that alot of these throws into double coverage is simply because the Jets don't believe in using Jones or Greene as a pass receiver out of the backfield. You really see how much this team misses Leon.

Sanchez' day has been pretty much his entire season. Throw two balls into double coverage and get them picked but come back from the first one and hit Edwards with a 65 yd TD. I really liked the way the he got them down the field on that last drive. Feely just didn't finish it.

Offense has to be really grinding it out with Jones and Greene in the second half. Get the win, get out and root for Miami to keep losing.

Heart attack at 32 -- holy crap too young -- ya think drugs mightr be involved

anyway RIP

Jets stinkin it up -- D has been great but you need to catch those INTs

FRustrating 1st half - my 2 cents --

vacation in 3 hours -- addios MOFOS -- Merry Christmas to all of JN

The Jets are doing everything in their power to give this game away.

I really hope that alot of these throws into double coverage is simply because the Jets don't believe in using Jones or Greene as a pass receiver out of the backfield. You really see how much this team misses Leon.

Sanchez' day has been pretty much his entire season. Throw two balls into double coverage and get them picked but come back from the first one and hit Edwards with a 65 yd TD. I really liked the way the he got them down the field on that last drive. Feely just didn't finish it.

Offense has to be really grinding it out with Jones and Greene in the second half. Get the win, get out and root for Miami to keep losing.

pretty good summary

Still sad, but you're probably right. Skinny 32 year-olds don't usually die from heart attacks.

Yeah, way too young to pass away. but she was so damn skinny..no way that was just from eating too many burgers.

What are you talking about?

Can you read? or do you just keep typing nonsense without looking back at the thread? I would suggest you read the thread a little more closely if youre having such a difficult time following along :)

Archived