**** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ CINCINNATI BENGALS GAME THREAD ****

The Gun Of Bavaria

Also, why would you be so conservative at midfield before the half with all timeouts left? Come on, Schotty!

I don't think he wanted an incomplete. They would have had 40-45 more seconds to play with.

We need to get another FG or TD and start pounding the rock. We can do this.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Should be 21-7. Did anyone notice if Edwards was benched or not? He's totally worthless, I don't know that the Bengals will even keep covering him. Hell they probably let him get free just to bait Sanchez into throwing the incompletion.

He's been in sparingly. I saw him in on the play that was batted at the line. He was open on a skinny post, pretty sure the ball was going to him.

J-Co is the man.

Tony Dungy just said Carson Palmer has to play better if Cincy is going to win. Good thing they hired that guy or us fans would be lost.

I like Dungy, he brings football insight to an other wise boring panel. Harrison isnt 1/2 bad either.

I have no problem with the playcalling at the end because the Jets get the ball to start the 2nd half.

No need to tempt fate and Sanchez have a mistake at the end and kill all the good vibes.

Agreed. Perfectly fine with what took place.

I have no problem with the playcalling at the end because the Jets get the ball to start the 2nd half.

No need to tempt fate and Sanchez have a mistake at the end and kill all the good vibes.

14-7 is much better than 14-14 because of a pick 6 and losing all of the momentum going into halftime.

A la Texas.

It makes sense.

Random note on this game so far, the Jets 2009 rookie class is coming up HUGE in this game. They may not have had a lot of picks, but its year 1 in the playoffs and our two most impressive offensive players are two rookies. Sanchez has been playing a great game and Greene is running with absolute authority.

the Bengals defense was starting to get gassed by the end of the half. What we need to do is start running the ball and take the LOS away from them, thus their heart and have a nice 7-8 minute scoring drive. Keep making Palmer play catch up and make them PAY.

Archived