JN Mafia - The Land of Fat and Happy

JustInFudge

It's good to see the new guys being active. We don't get much out of the first day unless someone flips their lid and then there is a lynch mob-rightly or wrongly.

I'd like to see where this goes, so I'll ...

Vote: Irish Jet

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of joke votes. A vote for inactivity 6 hours into the game? You might know something others don't, possibly???

[bG] Generally comments like this where you vaguely hint you have inside info, especially on day 1, will either a) make you suspicious to the town as the only ones known to have info is the mafia or B) if you are town and legitimately do have info you've just painted a bullseye on your back for Mafia as you may be extra valuable to town[/bG]

Or, you're just pissed because I voted for you. :rolleyes:

Maybe I'm too much a NooB to understand all the intrigue...but I'm having seroius doubts if HessStation is really a NooB as he claims.

My vote: HessStation

LOL. I seriously have no idea what I'm doing. I just prefer to cannonball rather than test the waters so to speak. BTW, I'll remember this. :bp1:

It's good to see the new guys being active. We don't get much out of the first day unless someone flips their lid and then there is a lynch mob-rightly or wrongly.

I'd like to see where this goes, so I'll ...

Vote: Irish Jet

Haha! Looking for a lid flipping?

Hess station is fine imo, he's always had a good, but little off center sense of humor and to me is just having fun with the game instead of treating it like serious business..

2 other noobs can be considered as bandwagonning putting early vote #2's, integrity and jetscode, but it's hard reading anything into that, maybe again, makes them seem more innocent as more experienced scum might dissuade them from doing so.

Plus as i've said before in regards to all 3, I'd be hard pressed to vote off a first time player on day 1 unless they make it fairly obvious.. just doesn't seem right if we want to encourage more players to continue playing..

Given that, at this point my curiosities are

1) Bleedin - For obvious reasons

2) Vic - 2 days and no temper tantrums???

3) Crusher - seems oddly disengaged to me, not wanting to ruffle feathers

Hess station is fine imo, he's always had a good, but little off center sense of humor and to me is just having fun with the game instead of treating it like serious business..

2 other noobs can be considered as bandwagonning putting early vote #2's, integrity and jetscode, but it's hard reading anything into that, maybe again, makes them seem more innocent as more experienced scum might dissuade them from doing so.

Plus as i've said before in regards to all 3, I'd be hard pressed to vote off a first time player on day 1 unless they make it fairly obvious.. just doesn't seem right if we want to encourage more players to continue playing..

Meh- My tantrums are greatly exaggerated. Most of the games came during a very stressful part of the past year planning for my wedding as well as dealing with the newly acquired financial stress of purchasing a home and adjusting to those bills.

Meh- My tantrums are greatly exaggerated. Most of the games came during a very stressful part of the past year planning for my wedding as well as dealing with the newly acquired financial stress of purchasing a home and adjusting to those bills.

You're on my radar for this "LOS" we speak of. Not fooling anyone with the sympathy vote.

That's a good point. I know we're not supposed to play the moderator, but it's tough to forget the Jif/Crusher love bond. Would JiF give Crusher a primo role? No role at all so as not to show favoritism? Or is it really completely random?

This game's theme should have Crusher's standup act in high gear.

I wanted to let it percolate some more to see who else would go after Hess, but nothing is really happening so I'll weigh in. For now, I have the same opinion of Hess Station. IMO, he's town telling left and right with his actions (outside of the whole "i know something you don't thing)

BTW, Integrity voted AVM first, i was the second vote on AVM. JiF just got the order wrong.

That's a good point. I know we're not supposed to play the moderator, but it's tough to forget the Jif/Crusher love bond. Would JiF give Crusher a primo role? No role at all so as not to show favoritism? Or is it really completely random?

While true that the game theme is tailor-made for Crusher, I don't think his game play thus far is different than the early days of games past.

We try to see if a player is playing different than before in order to bolster our guess as to what role/townie/mafia the person is but with veterans I don't think someone like Crusher would commit an obvious tell.

unvote Vote SMC

Mostly intuition at this point... yeah it's early but he doesn't seem to be as involved in breaking things down as I've seen in the past. Kind of being visible without actually saying anything.

LOS or FOS? And I haven't voted for anyone. You're all over the place man.

LOS. I think it stands for "line of sight" and is intended specifically for this game. It implies when you look down at little Vic your line of sight is not obstructed by a giant gut. I think he's just looking to add some flavor to the game.

Me personally when I feel suspicious of someone in this game I may forego FOS and instead accuse someone of not sausaging their frosted flakes. (Please note this is not intended as some sort of hint to my character but rather just a long overdue Rex Ryan joke in this game...)

LOS. I think it stands for "line of sight" and is intended specifically for this game. It implies when you look down at little Vic your line of sight is not obstructed by a giant gut. I think he's just looking to add some flavor to the game.

Me personally when I feel suspicious of someone in this game I may forego FOS and instead accuse someone of not sausaging their frosted flakes. (Please note this is not intended as some sort of hint to my character but rather just a long overdue Rex Ryan joke in this game...)

If I could take back my vote for you I would. Well said!

BTW, Integrity voted AVM first, i was the second vote on AVM. JiF just got the order wrong.

Thank you. I gave my reason... I thought AVM made a subtle slip and that was what drove my vote. No bandwagon for me.

Thank you. I gave my reason... I thought AVM made a subtle slip and that was what drove my vote. No bandwagon for me.

My M.O. in games past has been to not comment on my votes on day one til I get to at least 4 or 5. However, and I'm just curious...are you referring to the fact I threw a vote in what was obviously a joke about Crusher being fat and this being a fat game...EARLY...when people have to vote on purely random things to get the game going? That's my subtle slip?

My M.O. in games past has been to not comment on my votes on day one til I get to at least 4 or 5. However, and I'm just curious...are you referring to the fact I threw a vote in what was obviously a joke about Crusher being fat and this being a fat game...EARLY...when people have to vote on purely random things to get the game going? That's my subtle slip?

What's your take on the game so far?

3) Crusher - seems oddly disengaged to me, not wanting to ruffle

feathers

Disengaged? Interesting. Sounds like one of those fancy set something up for later plays by CTM. I would love to see the oddly disengaged post Ive made. Ruffled feathers? Hmmm, I do love chicken.

My role is innocent fat happy towney. Just like in real life.

I was thinking JiF gave you a special role because Slats rhymes with fats and this is a game about fatties.

While true that the game theme is tailor-made for Crusher, I don't think his game play thus far is different than the early days of games past.

We try to see if a player is playing different than before in order to bolster our guess as to what role/townie/mafia the person is but with veterans I don't think someone like Crusher would commit an obvious tell.

Not true. I actually suggested the theme to Sweet Sweet Boopsie and JVOR. Boopsie was nice enough to mod it even though he was very busy at work. Got to love that man.

I'm thinking along the same lines..

Archived