JN Mafia - The Land of Fat and Happy

JustInFudge

I'm trying to figure a lesser of two evils here. You or CTM???

Although my 6th sense has me leaning towards someone else. I can smell their lies and deceit from here. So the question is, who is the lion and who is the cambonian midget?

Anyway my vote is for: Shutout

Was it a particular post that made you suspect Shutout?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although my 6th sense has me leaning towards someone else. I can smell their lies and deceit from here. So the question is, who is the lion and who is the cambonian midget?

This is the most interesting post so far. Are you just trying to get into the douchey spirit of the game here, Hess? Shutout has yet to post in this thread.

This is the most interesting post so far. Are you just trying to get into the douchey spirit of the game here, Hess? Shutout has yet to post in this thread.

I was going to reply to Pac with the classic "I see what you did there."

But Captain Obvious haaaad to go and steel my moment.

I'm a natural born douchebag slats. I also might know something you don't...possibly. If not than my motives are clear unless I double thought that thought. And if I confused you the least than you know what I'm talking about even better.

I'm a natural born douchebag slats. I also might know something you don't...possibly. If not than my motives are clear unless I double thought that thought. And if I confused you the least than you know what I'm talking about even better.

I'm really not too interested in jumping on n00bs early, but you've certainly raised my FOS. The only people who know anything at this point in the game are the ones who know they're scum.

If anything this makes you less suspicious as far as I'm concerned... If you're scum it stands to reason you've been asking your scum teammates for direction and they most likely would have told you to lay low for the time being.

Intimating you have some secret knowledge is most certainly not laying low... Unless you're some kind of rogue scum intent on putting a bullseye on your forehead.

That said... vote stands for now cause I'd like to see you "burn slowly" for awhile longer.

If anything this makes you less suspicious as far as I'm concerned... If you're scum it stands to reason you've been asking your scum teammates for direction and they most likely would have told you to lay low for the time being.

Intimating you have some secret knowledge is most certainly not laying low... Unless you're some kind of rogue scum intent on putting a bullseye on your forehead.

That said... vote stands for now cause I'd like to see you "burn slowly" for awhile longer.

Your time is coming. Don't think I'm fooled by your who's scum bs...my hands are slimy just quoting you.

Yup, sorry for the delay. My internet has down for a couple of days and site like these, with poeple like you, are blocked at work. I'll be following and will try and get in the next game.

With 15 players, it takes 8 to lynch.

Vote Count

Hess Station (1) - Pac

Crusher (1) - AVM

Klecko73isGod (1) - Crusher

AVM (1) - JVOR

Bleedin (1) - CTM

Shutout (1) - Hess

Yup, sorry for the delay. My internet has down for a couple of days and site like these, with poeple like you, are blocked at work. I'll be following and will try and get in the next game.

I'm sorry Cat Butt. But you missed out on this one and Intergrity took your spot.

Check your PM. Sorry bro. Dont hate me. You will be the first choice if someone cant finish the game.

I also voted for AVM.

I thought I saw that, but when I went back and double checked...I couldnt find it.

With 15 players, it takes 8 to lynch.

Vote Count

Hess Station (1) - Pac

Crusher (1) - AVM

AVM (2) - JVOR, Integrity

Bleedin (1) - CTM

Shutout (1) - Hess

I thought I saw that, but when I went back and double checked...I couldnt find it.

Vote Count

Hess Station (1) - Pac

Crusher (1) - AVM

AVM (2) - JVOR, Integrity

Bleedin (1) - CTM

Shutout (1) - Hess

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1545520&postcount=83

So BG is being pretty helpful to new players. On the one hand that raises a red flag to everyone but is it because its truly a suspicious behavior or just because he's an experienced player? it certainly bears watching but I also know when I was first starting I had no clue about some of this stuff but didn't want to ask about it for fear of being overly noobish.

Day 1 you usually see a lot of joke votes real early on. Surprised at how few of those there seem to be early on...

Speaking of joke votes. A vote for inactivity 6 hours into the game? You might know something others don't, possibly???

[bG] Generally comments like this where you vaguely hint you have inside info, especially on day 1, will either a) make you suspicious to the town as the only ones known to have info is the mafia or B) if you are town and legitimately do have info you've just painted a bullseye on your back for Mafia as you may be extra valuable to town[/bG]

[bG] Generally comments like this where you vaguely hint you have inside info, especially on day 1, will either a) make you suspicious to the town as the only ones known to have info is the mafia or B) if you are town and legitimately do have info you've just painted a bullseye on your back for Mafia as you may be extra valuable to town[/bG]

Haha, well played... ass.

Archived