Johnson won

F.Chowds

I don't want to dwell on this too long but one thing I would like to comment on. I was accused of becoming an a**hole and that I have run my course.

I disagree that this is something new. I have always been an a**hole. That is one of the reasons this place had to be started. Because so many of us a'holes had nowhere else to go.

And I think anyone who reads my posts knows that they ran their course years ago.

For what it's worth Max, I would like to confirm your assholiness. But at least you're not a closet Pats' fan. Sure, you may one day come out of the closet for something entirely non-football related, but at least we know where you stand with your football team :)

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't want to dwell on this too long but one thing I would like to comment on. I was accused of becoming an a**hole and that I have run my course.

I disagree that this is something new. I have always been an a**hole. That is one of the reasons this place had to be started. Because so many of us a'holes had nowhere else to go.

And I think anyone who reads my posts knows that they ran their course years ago.

It is true, you are an ass hole. so am I. but you are one funny ass hole!

:rl:

For what it's worth Max, I would like to confirm your assholiness. But at least you're not a closet Pats' fan. Sure, you may one day come out of the closet for something entirely non-football related, but at least we know where you stand with your football team :)

I like to think of myself as a nice assh*le. And if I am in the closet about anything we are all in trouble. My closet doors are wide open, hey now.

It is true, you are an ass hole. so am I. but you are one funny ass hole!

Thank you JetMan. I love when you stick up for me. You are so big and strong.

Can you come over tomorrow and clean my grill? :winking0001:

I like to think of myself as a nice assh*le. And if I am in the closet about anything we are all in trouble. My closet doors are wide open, hey now.

That's only because you need something as wide as a garage door to fit through ;)

Seriously, you've never struck me as someone who's got a bug up his ass. You take all of the ribbing, all of the fat and gay jokes, in stride. This other guy, I've seen him get all up in arms over the dumbest ****.

Look at it like this...

At least there's one less Pats' fan here now :D

Most of those 17,000 are Clubs/Suites.

The majority of those seats that are non Clubs/Suites, if not all, will be sold in the next 3-4 months.

If the prices do go to just selling at an individual game the PSL holders would most likely get the first right to buy, followed by the secondary market. If someone is getting to pay game by game, good for them. Enjoy the non-stability and the zero right to buy playoff games. Enjoy.

I want to play troll on this one.

...Prompting serious concerns within the Jets of the $1.6 billion stadium’s debut being marred by Gang Green’s first regular-season TV blackout since 1977 is the location of many of the unsold PSLs.

A source said at least 8,000 of the available PSLs are for seats in the lower bowl but not in club sections or suites.

That’s an important distinction because, according to the NFL’s blackout policy, all “non-premium” seats — seats not in suites or club sections — must be sold for the game to be shown on local TV...

LAWL. 8k seats is around a tenth of the entire stadium's seating capacity right? And that's with the upper deck seats being non PSL ... the NYJ will just buy the tickets and come up with a creating marketing scheme to dole them out themselves to prevent the blackout, but this is just ridiculous you guys.

It's asinine. Not everyone has 10k a year of disposable income (not counting annual ticket price increases) to spend on 10 tickets a year.

Everything here is true, I'll vouch for you.

F#ck Woody.

F#ck the Jets.

F#ck the NFL.

I dont care if i never see another Jets game live or on TV. This team, league and owner have completely sucked all the passion and excitement I had out of me.

I used to drive 4 f#cking hours each way 10 times a year for 8 years to watch this team... and most years they were awful and embarrassing. But I went. Now... f#ck them. I hope they're blacked out. I hope fans become Giants fans. I hope Woody, Goodell and the entire NFL falls flat on their face.

I almost didnt move to Massachusetts 8 years ago because of how much I loved the Jets and going to games. Imagine that, a fan who needed to move but almost didnt because of his team now is bitter and disillusioned. I never imagined my life without watching my Mets every night, my Jets every sunday. Now? Meh.

F#ck Woody.

F#ck the Jets.

F#ck the NFL.

I dont care if i never see another Jets game live or on TV. This team, league and owner have completely sucked all the passion and excitement I had out of me.

I used to drive 4 f#cking hours each way 10 times a year for 8 years to watch this team... and most years they were awful and embarrassing. But I went. Now... f#ck them. I hope they're blacked out. I hope fans become Giants fans. I hope Woody, Goodell and the entire NFL falls flat on their face.

I almost didnt move to Massachusetts 8 years ago because of how much I loved the Jets and going to games. Imagine that, a fan who needed to move but almost didnt because of his team now is bitter and disillusioned. I never imagined my life without watching my Mets every night, my Jets every sunday. Now? Meh.

I take it you have decided not to give Woody $100,000+ and renew your seats

F#ck Woody.

F#ck the Jets.

F#ck the NFL.

On a positive note, by living in Massachusetts, you are outside of the blackout zone.

I never realized until this thread just how much 124 and SBIII are alike. It's frightening.

Not even close dude. SBIII is way worse..lol..he almost had somebody banned over at JI over this gif Panzer made

SBIII.gif

You may think I didn't make a sound financial decision, but that is your opinion. I'm fairly certain I come from a better background when it comes to finances. But, what have you.

wow...those be fightin' words :box:

The only thing that I think may have changed about you is that I have heard a number of rumors that at one point you were considered to be funny, even "very funny". While I haven't been around here long enough to know how much that has changed, I can only assume it must be a difference since I have yet to see any evidence of this being the case currently.

But yeah, other than that from what I've seen you are no more or less douchey than you were when I first signed up.

**** yourself dude. I hope your **** ****s you up your **** and it rots out your **** until you can't **** a **** anymore. Go **** yourself you ****ting ****muncher. I'm sorry for yelling.

The only thing that I think may have changed about you is that I have heard a number of rumors that at one point you were considered to be funny, even "very funny". While I haven't been around here long enough to know how much that has changed, I can only assume it must be a difference since I have yet to see any evidence of this being the case currently.

But yeah, other than that from what I've seen you are no more or less douchey than you were when I first signed up.

I hate you. But your post is actually true. Once upon a time I was sort of funny. Not extremely funny but good for the occasional chuckle.

Now, like most things I once had (hair, self respect, size 32 jeans) it is but a distant memory.

**** yourself dude. I hope your **** ****s you up your **** and it rots out your **** until you can't **** a **** anymore. Go **** yourself you ****ting ****muncher. I'm sorry for yelling.

I blame the October '08'ers. It is all your fault. You ruined this board and now people hate me. :winking0001:

I blame the October '08'ers. It is all your fault. You ruined this board and now people hate me. :winking0001:

The only good news is if you remember why we're all here, you can feel confident in the fact that there's at least one bigger douche out there we all hate more than you. :P

I hate you. But your post is actually true. Once upon a time I was sort of funny. Not extremely funny but good for the occasional chuckle.

Now, like most things I once had (hair, self respect, size 32 jeans) it is but a distant memory.

man, i remember when i wore size 32 jeans. 2nd grade was such a better time in my life.

We did bring with us a general disdain for authority. ****smoker!

Yeah, that didn't really fly over there. Consider the only times I've ever come close to being banned were for trashing you the day you become a mod and for a few choice words I had for a certain site owner after he completely dicked me over during our last financial transaction.

Archived