Sanchez Weighs In on the Arizona Immigration Law- NY Post

Kentucky Jet

Can somebody please tell me how one goes about reading a legislature so I can be smart like Consuela?

Yeah, that was a pretty glaring error. Speaking off the cuff is not so easy, though. People misspeak.

I wonder what his opinion would be if we were playing the Cardinals and he was detained and missed the game for not having his passport with him?

ay dios mio

lol that would a Jets fan nightmare

or worse they have the super bowl in az every few years... the golf and weather is always awesome...

i wonder what Jets fans would think... if Sanchez were arrested at some Scottsdale resort ice machine for not having proof. deported the night before the Super Bowl?

it would be like some crazy movie that hollywood couldn't make cause no one would believe it... but it would be totally SOJ

I wonder what his opinion would be if we were playing the Cardinals and he was detained and missed the game for not having his passport with him?

detained from the team charter, team bus or team hotel ?

I'm pretty sure Sanchez would carry a driver's license with him. You know, like everyone does.

Last time I looked a State drivers license isn't proof of citizenship. NY Jets QB's were also known to go out of their Hotels and maybe have a snack or a beer the night before a game.

I remeber when Keith Wilkes was laid out spread eagle on the pavement and handcuffed by LA cops for having the balls to drive a nice car and be a black man.

Last time I looked a State drivers license isn't proof of citizenship. NY Jets QB's were also known to go out of their Hotels and maybe have a snack or a beer the night before a game.

I remeber when Keith Wilkes was laid out spread eagle on the pavement and handcuffed by LA cops for having the balls to drive a nice car and be a black man.

lol I'm sure that's exactly what will happen. Sanchez will show a driver's license to a cop and he'll get arrested because that isn't a passport or proof of citizenship. Exactly that.

lol I'm sure that's exactly what will happen.

**** happens all the time. Our prisons are filled with people who have been processed through the system who have done little more than not have the resources to defend themselves.

You are probably right a guy like Sanchez probably won't get roughed up if he takes a walk in a nice area of AZ or takes a drive and gets pulled over. Mistakes happen all the time and of course if he was just a lower middle class Mexican American who gets roughed up who really cares.

It's all good the federal government relinquishes it's responsability for immigration and we put it in the hands of local cops. We are about one step removed from putting it in the hands of local vigilantes.

If Keith Wilkes can be arrested for being black in LA, Mark Sanchez can be targeted by a local pissed off cop.

lol I'm sure that's exactly what will happen. Sanchez will show a driver's license to a cop and he'll get arrested because that isn't a passport or proof of citizenship. Exactly that.

its unlikely but it is possible. More possible now than ever before in Arizona. It depends on the situation and the attitude of the police involved.

its unlikely but it is possible. More possible now than ever before in Arizona. It depends on the situation and the attitude of the police involved.

it would be ironical if Jets fans were faced with the detainment of their starting QB before a game cause he was brown.

Actually, it would suck.

It's all good the federal government relinquishes it's responsability for immigration and we put it in the hands of local cops.

Not just local cops. The worst local cop in the country. That Arpaio retard is going to bankrupt the whole state.

**** happens all the time. Our prisons are filled with people who have been processed through the system who have done little more than not have the resources to defend themselves.

You are probably right a guy like Sanchez probably won't get roughed up if he takes a walk in a nice area of AZ or takes a drive and gets pulled over. Mistakes happen all the time and of course if he was just a lower middle class Mexican American who gets roughed up who really cares.

It's all good the federal government relinquishes it's responsability for immigration and we put it in the hands of local cops. We are about one step removed from putting it in the hands of local vigilantes.

If Keith Wilkes can be arrested for being black in LA, Mark Sanchez can be targeted by a local pissed off cop.

Sure. Mark Sanchez is going to get arrested for visiting Arizona. OK.

Archived