Sporting News picks Jets over Cowboys for SB 45

SouthernJet

And before your rebuttle inevitably leads you to bash the Dolphins or Chad Henne, I'll say the same thing. Henne has a ways to go as well. Neither team, regardless of what one fatass coach says in the media, are SB contenders.

Especially the Fins who were 5-9 against the rest of the NFL.

Beat the Jets all you like, but unless the Fins have a winning record against teams not named the Jets they won't be doing anything.

Especially the Fins who were 5-9 against the rest of the NFL.

Beat the Jets all you like, but unless the Fins have a winning record against teams not named the Jets they won't be doing anything.

It's a losers' game SMC-I know because for years during the late 80's and all through the 90's even though the Jets sucked I was happy that they would at least always seem to beat Miami once and even if we sucked I was able to hang my Jets cap on that...

:) I had to troll this thread. :box:

So, when was the last time you guys actually beat us? I'll give you a hint, it hasn't been this decade, and I hate to say it, we've fielded some pretty awful teams during this decade.

We only played you twice in the past decade, 2003 when the Cowboys went to playoffs and when Chad went down in the preseason, and in 2007, when we were bad and the Cowboys were favored to win the NFC, but choked. So we didn't exactly play your worst teams, but you played ours.

Alot of chest thumping in here for a team that BARELY made the playoffs in a division with the bills and phins... :yawn:

Ummm last time I checked the Redskins were one of the worst teams last year. And the Giants defense blew. AFC East>NFC East

Yes, that Sanchez. The same one who, when asked to win a game in the second half against the Colts, withered. That's also the same Colts team that shredded the Jets D in the second half as well. You guys may be a playoff team, but not a top-tier team. That game was proof.

Sanchez has a LONG way to go before he makes the Jets a Super Bowl contender, generous scheduling/luck at the end of last year to make the playoffs not withstanding.

And before your rebuttle inevitably leads you to bash the Dolphins or Chad Henne, I'll say the same thing. Henne has a ways to go as well. Neither team, regardless of what one fatass coach says in the media, are SB contenders.

I guess it's impossible to think Sanchez would improve after his rookie season. Nor, that the Jets would improve after their first season w/ a new system.

No bashing of the Dolphins or Henne... As far as I'm concerned, they were irrelevant last year, and they'll be irrelevant again this year.

I guess it's impossible to think Sanchez would improve after his rookie season. Nor, that the Jets would improve after their first season w/ a new system.

No bashing of the Dolphins or Henne... As far as I'm concerned, they were irrelevant last year, and they'll be irrelevant again this year.

How dare you speak the truth here! Get outta here you truth teller. Stop spewing that truth around here you truth person!

The Dolphins will be the best team in the AFC East you hear me!

:) I had to troll this thread. :box:

So, when was the last time you guys actually beat us? I'll give you a hint, it hasn't been this decade, and I hate to say it, we've fielded some pretty awful teams during this decade.

It took Romo 4 years to win his first playoff game, it took Peyton 6, I can live with that. Sanchez got his in his first year, but he has a long way to progress to be more than a detriment to your squad, you can only hope that he will be as bad as the overrated Romo. Your playoff wins were on the legs of your backs, the strength of your lineman and the ruthlessness of your defense.

As a side note, I thought it was HILARIOUS when you dropped the Bengals after they laid down to get you in. But the win against the Chargers? 12-23 with a 100 yards and a 1-1 ratio won't beat us, that game just blew ass. But that's ok, your new starting running back played in that travesty for the losing side .... for an amazing tune of 12 carries and 24 yards and 3 amazing catches for .. 0.

Mall of America Field - Wk 19

Dallas Cowboys 3

Minnesota Vikings 34

The last 2 times the Jets had any real expectations their QB's went down in a heap and the season was lost. I would be more than happy if the Jets were picked 3rd in the AFCe.

This team and expectations have never gotten along.

Yes, and the expectations are the reason those things happened. :rolleyes:

Alot of chest thumping in here for a team that BARELY made the playoffs in a division with the bills and phins... :yawn:

The Cowboys... stacked and overrated!

Cowboys have one of the best teams in the league and every year they fail.

SALUTE!

Yes, and the expectations are the reason those things happened. :rolleyes:

Yeah, Expectations is like an evil spirit haunting the Jets.

That's the only reason a 36 yr old QB blew out his achilles on the worst turf in the NFL and a brittle Chad Pennington didn't know how to fall on the ground.

Yeah, Expectations is like an evil spirit haunting the Jets.

That's the only reason a 36 yr old QB blew out his achilles on the worst turf in the NFL and a brittle Chad Pennington didn't know how to fall on the ground.

You are right, the Jets always play better when we expect them to win.

Archived