PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

Just in case you misinterpreted my post I actually didn't find what you said as scummy per se. B/c you said the same thing last game, and although lying scum last game, that part of your play didn't really have to do with anything.

No, I got that. And thanks. It's ironic that you of all people, would feel this way.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, you're right. Anyone's who's been scummy in three different ways on D1 couldn't possibly be scum. It's too easy.

I'm a little ashamed of myself right now.

I always think Smash is scummy. I'm not going to vote him off because he's not behaving in a scummy fashion on D1, though. I did note your views, however, and tucked them aside for later.

Not you brother, I meant SMC voting on Brett is low-hanging. I just find it crazy that people ARE speculating set-up and Smash, who is famous for his wild theories has two posts of relative insignificance.

I can understand that.

But so we're clear: as to the last point--again--it was CTM who said that it could be bussing. Anybody who ever been mafia with CTM knows he loves bussing teammates, so that idea is probably natural to me.

I was thinking that Shutout was a Predator and the one who shot him was an oposing Predator. So if you're going to criticize me about a theory, criticize me for my own theory and not someone else's.

You seem to've liked CTM's idea enough to promote it in this post:

DPR being unwilling to modconfirm Shutout was telling IMO. The possibility of him being scum is out there.

CTM suggests the scum shot at their own. Shutout could have a vest for all we know.

Plus, I'm considering the idea that there isn't a full "team" of Predators but they're on their own, or there is no more than a 2 player team with a bunch of solos.

The Predators were solitary hunters. In a game of 22, let's say there is 6 scum. Perhaps there are 6 survivors, or 1 survivor team of 2 and 4 other solo survivors.

This certainly reads like you're agreeing with and promoting CTM's idea, while adding the potential wrinkle of multiple, individual predators.

The defense you're promoting now, that you were "thinking that Shutout was a Predator and the one who shot him was an oposing Predator," is a little different than what you originally said.

Much like when you put that fourth vote on Brett, and tried to play it off like a second vote later.

OMG, you are pushing a train and not voting. You are so scum, I'm 99% sure now

ZOMGZ!!!

Not you brother, I meant SMC voting on Brett is low-hanging. I just find it crazy that people ARE speculating set-up and Smash, who is famous for his wild theories has two posts of relative insignificance.

Cool. :cheers:

I can understand that.

But so we're clear: as to the last point--again--it was CTM who said that it could be bussing. Anybody who ever been mafia with CTM knows he loves bussing teammates, so that idea is probably natural to me.

I was thinking that Shutout was a Predator and the one who shot him was an oposing Predator. So if you're going to criticize me about a theory, criticize me for my own theory and not someone else's.

Really? I would have never thought of that. If their is another party it could be the rebels. In the first movie they originally went to destroy the rebel compound. If their is a third party it would be them.

Multiple times to keep putting it out there? Please give examples..

Your initial response to SMC commenting on it

I intially thought that if I was scum and new dpr would name names, it'd make a lot of sense to shoot at one of my own.. i'm interested to see how this develops..

Is that really all that different than JiF getting flack for WIFOMing that he wouldn't target me as town if he were scum? You would target me if I were scum and you were also scum.

Yet another response to SMC who brings up the possibility of a vest:

I'm saying if i knew dpr would be name dropping and my guy had a vest, i might consider it..

Again with "if I were scum..."

Who knows maybe I'm reading too much into it and your just trying to keep everyone from just accepting me as innocent since the mod denied it confirms anything. But reading your posts I had the same reaction as Pac did.

This certainly reads like you're agreeing with and promoting CTM's idea, while adding the potential wrinkle of multiple, individual predators.

The defense you're promoting now, that you were "thinking that Shutout was a Predator and the one who shot him was an oposing Predator," is a little different than what you originally said.

Much like when you put that fourth vote on Brett, and tried to play it off like a second vote later.

I miscounted on the Brett vote. My bad. I was more concentrating on zinging I28 than anything else.

And, no, the theory I said in the later post is not different than the earlier one. A bunch of solo Predators would be a cool DPRian setup. He said it wasn't the case. I'm wrong, so be it.

As to CTM, I was suggesting a way the idea of bussing could work. I like my idea better though.

Regardless, I don't need to argue about what I'm saying in my posts. They're right there for you to read and take from them what you want.

None of the Predators currently watchinh you have any intention of letting you live. And, I'm assuming that all of you are on birth control...heh

JVoR, there's actually something I've been meaning to tell you ...

Really? I would have never thought of that. If their is another party it could be the rebels. In the first movie they originally went to destroy the rebel compound. If their is a third party it would be them.

Nah, it's just a Predator team. DPR made that clear in a subsequent post.

BTW, DPR has done a setup where none of the mafia members knew each other, and had the option of going for a team win or a solo win. The night kill rotated amongst each of the team members, so we got to kill somebody once every 4th night or something like that.

However, I don't think this game is like that, and I think the predators are probably all working together.

I miscounted on the Brett vote. My bad. I was more concentrating on zinging I28 than anything else.

Zinging me, by placing a quick vote a fast-moving train? Then telling us all you were the 2nd vote of 2, when you were the 4th vote of 4?

I don't know how that "zings" me... especially since I shoot my FOS all over the place, but I am not as careless with my votes.

I call bull****.

Your initial response to SMC commenting on it

Is that really all that different than JiF getting flack for WIFOMing that he wouldn't target me as town if he were scum? You would target me if I were scum and you were also scum.

Yet another response to SMC who brings up the possibility of a vest:

Again with "if I were scum..."

Who knows maybe I'm reading too much into it and your just trying to keep everyone from just accepting me as innocent since the mod denied it confirms anything. But reading your posts I had the same reaction as Pac did.

Shutout that second post was in response to Slats, not smc. And it was simply a clarification of what i said I had considered. Slats said:

I've been scum a lot. I understand bussing teammates, I don't understand the value of trying to kill them with an action. <snip>

My clarification was that I wasn't suggesting they rolled the dice on actually killign a teammate, but that they knew he'd survive somehow and where only giving up a NK attempt to quasi-confirm you.

but again, you said "multiple times" I pushed the idea, which clearly I didn't, so you exxagerrated for someone reason..

And lastly, yeah, I don't think anyone should give you a free ride at this point like we did with monkey boy in star wars game..

Zinging me, by placing a quick vote a fast-moving train? Then telling us all you were the 2nd vote of 2, when you were the 4th vote of 4?

I don't know how that "zings" me... especially since I shoot my FOS all over the place, but I am not as careless with my votes.

I call bull****.

No, my simian friend. Not "zinging you" with the vote. Zinging you with the response where I chastised you for calling it a bandwagon.

While I think that lynching shutout is a really bad idea right now, I'm not very suspicious of SMC yet. I feel like he's more prone to throwing out elaborate theories as town than as scum.

I like my vote on Lily still. Suggesting that we had a meaningless night phase (in effect, stalling the game purely for DPR's pleasure) seems so far off to me I don't think it can be explained away as simply a different playing style. That with the odd Brett vote/unvote makes me think it's good to keep her under the radar.

It is a bit odd Smashmouth has fewer posts than Doggin. I honestly can't read him well at all. I think I've only played one game with him before, but I'm not positive.

I know you think I gave you a hard time last game but:

A) I was right

and

B) You apparently didn't read the Star Wars game. CTM still sees me in his sleep, er nightmares.

rep'd

And if you knew what he was dreaming of with you in it, you'd have nightmares too.

now that i know what he looks like //:blush:

Dude.. I'm voting who is my favorite for scum atm. I'm simply not discounting SMC's non convential play.. You and pac are out of control, earlier pac accused me of hoping on jif's bandwagon when I was vote #2. I expect this from an obsessed tard like him, but not you..

so anyone who questions your motives is "out of control"? Don't flatter yourself - I'm not exactly frothing at the mouth here.

Now that you've laid down the law I suppose I should cross you off my list as your clearly a confirmed innocent. :rolleyes:

JVoR, there's actually something I've been meaning to tell you ...

Highway run

Into the midnight sun

Wheels go round and round

You're on my mind

Restless hearts

Sleep alone tonight

Sending all my love

Along the wire

They say that the road

Ain't no place to start a family

Right down the line

It's been you and me

And lovin' a music man

Ain't always what it's supposed to be

Oh, girl, you stand by me

I'm forever yours

....faithfully

No, my simian friend. Not "zinging you" with the vote. Zinging you with the response where I chastised you for calling it a bandwagon.

Oh, you mean the response where you lied.

Yeah, blame me for you lying. Got it.

I like my vote on Lily still. Suggesting that we had a meaningless night phase (in effect, stalling the game purely for DPR's pleasure) seems so far off to me I don't think it can be explained away as simply a different playing style. That with the odd Brett vote/unvote makes me think it's good to keep her under the radar.

Oops, on our radar. Duh.

That would probably be the worst way in the world to let me know. Maybe you repping me and slipping it in there would be worse.

Believe me, I tried. It won't let me rep you anymore right now.

Oh, you mean the response where you lied.

Yeah, blame me for you lying. Got it.

To be honest... I kind of think you dropping an outright lie on day one, combined with your most recent stream of doodoo, is a gift.

Vote SMC

Zing.

I know you think I gave you a hard time last game but:

A) I was right

and

B) You apparently didn't read the Star Wars game. CTM still sees me in his sleep, er nightmares.

Don't give that part a thought, baby. I welcomed finally getting some heat. It's just ironic that you were the only one who figured me out early and pushed it successfully (or would have, if there hadn't been that scummy other agenda out there) and then this. I didn't mean for my offhand comment to become a big deal. We're good. Really. :love0040: You're one of the guys I really enjoy playing with. Oh, yeah, sorry about calling you stupid. I didn't really mean it. Forgive me?

I DID lie about reading that game. I only read the first couple of days.

Don't give that part a thought, baby. I welcomed finally getting some heat. It's just ironic that you were the only one who figured me out early and pushed it successfully (or would have, if there hadn't been that scummy other agenda out there) and then this. I didn't mean for my offhand comment to become a big deal. We're good. Really. :love0040: You're one of the guys I really enjoy playing with. Oh, yeah, sorry about calling you stupid. I didn't really mean it. Forgive me?

I DID lie about reading that game. I only read the first couple of days.

I know. It's all right. You and me are cool for now. Hugs and (cover your eyes kids) french kisses icon

Caught up for the most part.

The way SPR wrote the scene, the predators were targeting shutout, and they were unsuccessful in killing him.

That makes me think that he had to fulfill a requirement to be killed.

For example, if a player is targeted, they have to post three times for the kill to go through.

Anyways, Barm saying the pst was just for flavor raised some flags along with SMC's initial vote on shutout.

So right now we know that all the predators are mafia, is there any townie that may turn traitor or another creature that would be a SK? Becaus eif not I think this will basically be a standard set-up with an added potential day-kill, and potential townie abilities.

Oh great. Once Lily goes black, she'll never go back. :bag:

Aw, you know I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for you, baby. :love0040:

And fun as this is, I actually have something game-related to check out. If it pans out, I"ll be back with it.

NO MY IMAGE OF YOU IS SHATTERED.

Not if she tells him she's a Predator. It would make a nice double twist.

THE MOD WILL NEITHER CONFIRM NOR DENY THAT DANX IS ACTUALLY A PREDATOR IN REAL LIFE. THAT IS ALL.

Caught up for the most part.

The way SPR wrote the scene, the predators were targeting shutout, and they were unsuccessful in killing him.

That makes me think that he had to fulfill a requirement to be killed.

For example, if a player is targeted, they have to post three times for the kill to go through.

Anyways, Barm saying the pst was just for flavor raised some flags along with SMC's initial vote on shutout.

So right now we know that all the predators are mafia, is there any townie that may turn traitor or another creature that would be a SK? Becaus eif not I think this will basically be a standard set-up with an added potential day-kill, and potential townie abilities.

Holy **** who the **** are you? :character42:

so anyone who questions your motives is "out of control"? Don't flatter yourself - I'm not exactly frothing at the mouth here.

Now that you've laid down the law I suppose I should cross you off my list as your clearly a confirmed innocent. :rolleyes:

No you are out of control cause you accusations aren't based in fact. Seriousy, jumping on Jif's bandwagon?? i was voter #2.. how ridiculous can you get..

this latest charge is trumped up as well, that makes 2 in a row.

If you were within 10 ft of me I'd clothesline you.

Archived