PREDATOR Mafia Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To be honest... I kind of think you dropping an outright lie on day one, combined with your most recent stream of doodoo, is a gift.

Vote SMC

Zing.

I didn't see where you unvoted. Did you?

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Slats (2) - AVM, Hess

JVoR (1) - Shutout

CTM (1) - Pac

JiF (1) - CTM

SMC (1) - Slats

Lily (3) - Dan, JVoR, I28

Shutout (2) - SMC, JiF

With 22 players, it takes 12 to lynch.

Holy **** who the **** are you? :character42:

FYI Runnin I'm just saying hi and welcome. I think you've already posted somewhere but i wanted to make it official. I encourage you DMers to post more as you probably know more or have a better idea about this set up than we do.

I didn't see where you unvoted. Did you?

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Slats (2) - AVM, Hess

JVoR (1) - Shutout

CTM (1) - Pac

JiF (1) - CTM

SMC (1) - Slats

Lily (3) - Dan, JVoR, I28

Shutout (2) - SMC, JiF

LOL I doubt that retard can remember his zipcode.

I noticed there's an awful lot of hostility coming from a few places for the first real day of the first game day. Almost hard to believe its legit...

Shutout, do you remember whom you were referring to here? I could look it up, if you don't. Thanks.

No you are out of control cause you accusations aren't based in fact. Seriousy, jumping on Jif's bandwagon?? i was voter #2.. how ridiculous can you get..

this latest charge is trumped up as well, that makes 2 in a row.

It was an opportunistic vote and you know it. Trains, (except Hess' Crazy one), have to start somewhere. 2 quick votes along with insinuating he is out of his mind is a good place to start.

My latest charge isn't "trumped up". I pointed out what looked like gentle nudges towards starting a train on Shuteye without having to put your name to it. If I see something vote worthy on Day 1 I don't ***** foot... I vote.

If you were within 10 ft of me I'd clothesline you.

That's my line.... and it's 2 years old. Don't use it again.

It was an opportunistic vote and you know it. Trains, (except Hess' Crazy one), have to start somewhere. 2 quick votes along with insinuating he is out of his mind is a good place to start.

My latest charge isn't "trumped up". I pointed out what looked like gentle nudges towards starting a train on Shuteye without having to put your name to it. If I see something vote worthy on Day 1 I don't ***** foot... I vote.

That's my line.... and it's 2 years old. Don't use it again.

Your subtle digs at me have been notes. I quitely pull out the middle finger from behind my back icon.

You're right you did agree. I just figured you were high on drugs.

:P touche sir

Not if she tells him she's a Predator. It would make a nice double twist.

THE MOD WILL NEITHER CONFIRM NOR DENY THAT DANX IS ACTUALLY A PREDATOR IN REAL LIFE. THAT IS ALL.

:P

Vic and I28 were going at it pretty good early on and if I remember correctly JiF and Pac also exchanged some words

Bro I doubt Vic and Integ were joking around BUT it was def just a misunderstanding and I'm pretty sure that part is behind us to be sorta serious for second.

I decided to look at who Shutout could have been making nervous. I know, it's a long shot, but what the heck. This is all I found:

I noticed there's an awful lot of hostility coming from a few places for the first real day of the first game day. Almost hard to believe its legit...

He says Vic, I28, JiF, and Pac were who he was talking about.

Not sure what to make of the Hunt scene. The only times I've ever seen mid day scenes were

a) conversions (already been mod confirmed that it isn't happening)

B) As someone already mentioned JVORs superhero game with Bleedin as Wolverine the day vigilante

Of course between the mod confirming no conversions and the scene making it blatantly obvious the Predators are hunting us in this instance. Maybe its something like they can attempt day kills but they're only a certain percent likely to succeed?

He wasn't the only one to say this, but maybe in combo with WHO it could add up.

For someone FOSing multiple people for "contradicting" mod confirmed info you seem to be ignoring a pretty big mod confirmation...How can your thoughts on a conversion be "not sure" considering this:

Aimed at I28.

It's looking like IF there was a reason to have chosen him, it's either because he's less active, and they didn't want to pick on the DMers d1, or possibly that he was making I28 a bit nervous. I don't know him, so I can't judge on that one.

So, basically, I didn't learn much from this little exercise...

Oh, you mean the response where you lied.

Yeah, blame me for you lying. Got it.

To be honest... I kind of think you dropping an outright lie on day one, combined with your most recent stream of doodoo, is a gift.

Vote SMC

Zing.

Ooohh I lied, a big fat lie. It was such an outrageous lie you could easily fact check it the page before.

A fantastic gift indeed. Well done.

Bro I doubt Vic and Integ were joking around BUT it was def just a misunderstanding and I'm pretty sure that part is behind us to be sorta serious for second.

Yeah, that wasn't as obvious earlier that day when I'd posted what Lily was quoting

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Slats (2) - AVM, Hess

JVoR (1) - Shutout

CTM (1) - Pac

JiF (1) - CTM

SMC (3) - Slats, Crush, I28

Lily (2) - Dan, JVoR

Shutout (2) - SMC, JiF

And I didn't mean to stir all that up again. Sorry, guys.

No. Not at all. Shutout posts it right on the last page. Not you. But I get what he did which is, I guess, wrote the same thing he wrote a while back. I was wondering too. Just a 3 way cluster**** I think. No worries across the board...

One more thing about smash. It's odd his last post came 1 hour prior to the last scene we had. Could he dropped in to submit an action? Maybe a little far fetched and the timing isn't perfect but I still can't shake the feeling he's scum.

So you're claiming the scenes may have to do with some sort of post timing? JiF in 5, 4, 3, 2...

Yes and now. Jif has been active all game. He'll my post was 2 min before the last scene. Smash has 2 posts all game.

Vic, not sure you got my intent with this one but I don't know if you're speaking in Preteter above either. He shot down the same idea I had earlier.

Thanks, Hess, I am getting in the swing of playing here. :)

Anyways, before I go for some food, Vic, earlier in the game you set out a set up for the game and then said you wanted to not talk about it anymore, and then every other post you posted had another aspect of a possible set-up, with a disclaimer at the bottom saying you didn't want to talk about set-up. I thought that was a little weird.

Just as a person who has played DPR's games, always expect something over the top, think tight rope walker walking over a fire pit naked with glitter. I think that was the comparison he used somewhere else.

DPR is most likely using this game as a story telling mechanism, so if you have an item don't tell anyone about it, because after some randomly crazy thing happens with the story you will probably figure out what it gets to do.

@DPR: Are there any theif plays going on for someone who dies with an item?

One more thing about smash. It's odd his last post came 1 hour prior to the last scene we had. Could he dropped in to submit an action? Maybe a little far fetched and the timing isn't perfect but I still can't shake the feeling he's scum.

Looks like way more then a stretch, more like you are laying out evidence for a future case.

I would hope the scum wouldn't post anywhere near a comparable time to the time they sent in an action.

Anyways, before I go for some food, Vic, earlier in the game you set out a set up for the game and then said you wanted to not talk about it anymore, and then every other post you posted had another aspect of a possible set-up, with a disclaimer at the bottom saying you didn't want to talk about set-up. I thought that was a little weird.

Just as a person who has played DPR's games, always expect something over the top, think tight rope walker walking over a fire pit naked with glitter. I think that was the comparison he used somewhere else.

DPR is most likely using this game as a story telling mechanism, so if you have an item don't tell anyone about it, because after some randomly crazy thing happens with the story you will probably figure out what it gets to do.

So like a gay circus? Doesn't seem that over the top.

Rev Run- I was merely talking and rambling. I typically avoid set up talk and prefer to avoid it. Also, was my talk of set up more in response to a question?

Looks like way more then a stretch, more like you are laying out evidence for a future case.

I would hope the scum wouldn't post anywhere near a comparable time to the time they sent in an action.

Who knows. The issue is you've never played with smash before. He LOOOOVES the theorizing. To see him not even attempting a theory is weird to me.

Who knows. The issue is you've never played with smash before. He LOOOOVES the theorizing. To see him not even attempting a theory is weird to me.

I'm picking up what you're saying, but he's not posting at all really. So i can't say that he's avoiding theorizing. I think this is a case of not letting something bake enough.. I'm happy to vote smash thoguh to provoke him into playing

unvote

vote smash

I'm picking up what you're saying, but he's not posting at all really. So i can't say that he's avoiding theorizing. I think this is a case of not letting something bake enough.. I'm happy to vote smash thoguh to provoke him into playing

unvote

vote smash

Eh, maybe it's because I just don't see anything that I buy into with the cases out there right now.

Thanks for joining us, Runin. I have to totally agree with Vicious here. Smash spent most of last game on my suspect list (okay, yes, I was scum, so "suspect" means "easy to frame" or "would suspect if I didn't know better") for his theories.

I'm considering a vote there to put some pressure on him. But it's early yet. We'll see if he steps up first.

There will be no thief actions, or any other like plays. What happens to those items will depend on predetermined outcomes based on the way that the player dies.

There might be a fire-pit with a tightrope, but that depends on whether or not the team bumps into the Victoria's Secret model photoshoot. wheterh we use glitter, baby oil, or whipped cream depends on how many martinis I have had by that point. Right about now? Whipped cream...

There will be no thief actions, or any other like plays. What happens to those items will depend on predetermined outcomes based on the way that the player dies.

There might be a fire-pit with a tightrope, but that depends on whether or not the team bumps into the Victoria's Secret model photoshoot. wheterh we use glitter, baby oil, or whipped cream depends on how many martinis I have had by that point. Right about now? Whipped cream...

:biggrin:

Keep drinking, baby. It's statements like that that make me wish you weren't the mod this time around. *sigh*

Oh, and if he hasn't gotten out of character from my last game, one of those models could be Aust in disguise. ;-) Just saying....

ok just what the hell are you babbling about?

Archived