Kris Jenkins calls Kerry Rhodes a lady

ZachEY

@Jetsfan920 idk but he said women so u have to ask him what women.

11 minutes ago via UberTwitter in reply to Jetsfan920

@nyjetsmac lol women!!!! Not me the one woman. Read people

12 minutes ago via UberTwitter in reply to nyjetsmac

@WAD1980 why's that? Why u think that's me? And he said women not a woman look into stuff all the way

23 minutes ago via UberTwitter in reply to WAD1980

He (She?) is getting all defensive. Kris must've struck a nerve.

Don't know if he had any other references in mind but Mehta, who's close to player interaction, knew exactly who Kris he was talking about. It was my contention all last season that there's no way the other 52 guys on the team could watch the same films and see that pantie waste shy away from contact and not be pissed. Not that it matters as we're rid of the tampon jockey, but I think there will be more guys speaking up about how happy they are that he's the fk outta here.

Don't know if he had any other references in mind but Mehta, who's close to player interaction, knew exactly who Kris he was talking about. It was my contention all last season that there's no way the other 52 guys on the team could watch the same films and see that pantie waste shy away from contact and not be pissed. Not that it matters as we're rid of the tampon jockey, but I think there will be more guys speaking up about how happy they are that he's the fk outta here.

Daily News HR director should get votes for the transaction of the year... Trading Cimini for Mehta (and probably paying Mehta less) was a brilliant move.

Speaking for myself, I'm ready to move on.

Here is my personal Lets Move On List:

Rhodes

Mangini

Herm

I still kinda like Herm. At least he was funny. And you got the sense that the guy played to win... the game.

Mangini and Rhodes.. meh. No redeeming qualities.

Archived