ZELDA MAFIA : GAME ON

RuninOut

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't see jack sh-t using IE and I can't just download a browser here at work. I'm lucky I get away with frequenting this site the way I do.

I still like the case on Brett for the record.

Ditto. I can't download a new browser at work, which comprises about 95% of my online time. I'll manage....

Oh, well now that you say so... it was obvious that I should have understood that you meant every 3rd game I've ever played in is what you meant, and not this specific game.

I think pretty much everything about the post I quoted justifies why I voted for you.

Meh. You've been on my ass every game. Just keep on keeping on.

Can we get a lynch going? This day has taken forever...

Yeah really, its time to get this game going. Look, i'll even Unvote Jif as a sign of good faith.

Even though honestly I am a little suspicious of him.. usually hes scum huntin with the best of 'em d1 :rolleyes:, and instead hes just following Pac around.

Yeah really, its time to get this game going. Look, i'll even Unvote Jif as a sign of good faith.

Even though honestly I am a little suspicious of him.. usually hes scum huntin with the best of 'em d1 :rolleyes:, and instead hes just following Pac around.

If you're unvoting JiF, you become the prime lynch candidate. Just to add some pressure and maybe provide the impetus for some more votes on anybody worth voting...

unvote JiF

vote Brett

If you're unvoting JiF, you become the prime lynch candidate. Just to add some pressure and maybe provide the impetus for some more votes on anybody worth voting...

unvote JiF

vote Brett

I'm unvoting Jif because I am moving from a joke vote and ready to start playing seriously.

Even for wanting to get the game going, your lookin a little trigger happy here.

I'm unvoting Jif because I am moving from a joke vote and ready to start playing seriously.

Even for wanting to get the game going, your lookin a little trigger happy here.

Not really--there are still 4 votes for you to get lynched. I haven't seen any compelling cases on anyone so far, so I might as well pressure the person on the top of the votes list. No?

Vote Count:

Brett (5) – Pac, JiF, Irish, Verbal, WE

Jif (1) – Gringo

Vic (1) – Jetscode

Jvor (2) – Dan, AVM

I-28 (2) BG, CTM

CTM (2) – I28, JVoR

Verbal (1) – Crusher

Gringo (1) – Vicious

With 17 players, you need 9 to lynch

Whenever you're ready, of course ;)

All right...with the perspective from today's posts I gleaned the following:

The new website is a hit if I change to google chrome...sorry I can't go there just yet...other than that the site sure does look pretty....in the words of Vernon Pinkley "Very pretty, General. Very pretty. But, can they fight?"...time will tell.

Still a mighty interesting train developing on Brett...

Not enough to warrant removing my vote off Vic...but interesting none the less.

All right...with the perspective from today's posts I gleaned the following:

The new website is a hit if I change to google chrome...sorry I can't go there just yet...other than that the site sure does look pretty....in the words of Vernon Pinkley "Very pretty, General. Very pretty. But, can they fight?"...time will tell.

Still a mighty interesting train developing on Brett...

Not enough to warrant removing my vote off Vic...but interesting none the less.

The train on Brett is the predictable day 1 doo doo. Though Brett thinks Im trying to be funny I really like my case on Verbal. His post is a filler post and he didn;t even take the time to think about it. He was just posting to post. Thats my feeling. If Breet tells me it's not funny the fourth time I will vote his dumb azz just out of spite.

Sorry for the late arrival, had to get some login issues sorted out on the new board. Damn apostrophe.

Anyway, there's really not much to go on at all here. Outside of maybe the Brett train seeming a little too opportunistic, as people are suddenly trying to champion it's legitimacy, I don't have much of a read on anything.

Anyway, there's really not much to go on at all here. Outside of maybe the Brett train seeming a little too opportunistic, as people are suddenly trying to champion it's legitimacy, I don't have much of a read on anything.

I noticed the same. Pac and WE in particular. I think jif's just being a toolbag, but I can't help but wonder if those two arrogant jerks (pac and jif) think they can run an uncontested day 1 train based on nothing.

I think WE had been more opportunistic, but again, I'm not lynching a guy playing his first game in over a year on day 1 unless he makes it way more obvious.

unvote

vote Pac

The train on Brett is the predictable day 1 doo doo. Though Brett thinks Im trying to be funny I really like my case on Verbal. His post is a filler post and he didn;t even take the time to think about it. He was just posting to post. Thats my feeling. If Breet tells me it's not funny the fourth time I will vote his dumb azz just out of spite.

Which post, the one about having trouble with the forums?

Vote Count:

Brett (5) – Pac, JiF, Irish, Verbal, WE

Jif (1) – Gringo

Vic (1) – Jetscode

Jvor (2) – Dan, AVM

I-28 (1) BG

CTM (2) – I28, JVoR

Verbal (1) – Crusher

Gringo (1) – Vicious

Pac (1) - CTM

Haven't heard from Runin on a deadline yet, but I'm trying to get you one. Nothing's worse than a stagnant game, right? :D

I noticed the same. Pac and WE in particular. I think jif's just being a toolbag, but I can't help but wonder if those two arrogant jerks (pac and jif) think they can run an uncontested day 1 train based on nothing.

I think WE had been more opportunistic, but again, I'm not lynching a guy playing his first game in over a year on day 1 unless he makes it way more obvious.

unvote

vote Pac

WE is sticking out the most to me too. I thought it and the backlash JIF train were both pretty funny though. I don't feel as suspicious about anyone else on the Brett train though.

unvote

vote Pac

I'm just trying to spice things up by voting on the most-voted guy because the game is going so slow. I honestly don't see anything to condemn Brett. But then again, the same goes with everyone else.

Another little thing I was testing was if others would follow suit and add votes on Brett--in my opinion, such a move would scream Brett's innocence to me. The response has been muted, but I still don't know. I'm definitely willing to unvote if I see a reason too.

I just reread the thread. Verbal's posts seem suspicious to me. My vote on Brett was for pressure but that's not going anywhere.

I also noticed that Max put quick reply on for a couple seconds but it's gone again? Or am I insane?

Either way, unvote Brett

vote Verbal

Maybe we'll get more action tomorrow...not much happening...don't really see the case against verbal...looks like crusher is just trying to sir the pot...maybe he's on to something...so far...still think my vote against Vic makes the most sense...

I just reread the thread. Verbal's posts seem suspicious to me. My vote on Brett was for pressure but that's not going anywhere.

I also noticed that Max put quick reply on for a couple seconds but it's gone again? Or am I insane?

Either way, unvote Brett

vote Verbal

You guys are gonna have to help me out here - what post(s) are you talking about? At first I thought Crusher was trying to be funny, but now I'm wondering if he's either 1) seriously finding me suspicious, or 2) full of sh!t and trying to hide a train deflection on Brett with jokes (with WE following along).

unvote

vote Pac

Nope...nothing going on here like that, but it just goes to show how twisted you are...and War is giving me some concerns too, but I agree not willing to lynch him...hated that jetscode was the first to go last game.

Verbal's opportunistic vote on Brett is interesting, but Pac's case is compelling.

Maybe we'll get more action tomorrow...not much happening...don't really see the case against verbal...looks like crusher is just trying to sir the pot...maybe he's on to something...so far...still think my vote against Vic makes the most sense...

Crusher is trying to find mafia rather than follow the crowd. My case on

Verbal is a gut reaction to a post that seems insignificant to the untrained eye. Yet to me looks like he is just throwing something out to contribute. Seems forced because I know he knows the answer to his proposes question.

unvote

vote Pac

You claim my case is "nothing" so in response you fabricate one of your own. :blink:

You are a bigger ass than Revis.

Archived