ZELDA MAFIA : GAME ON

RuninOut

You guys are gonna have to help me out here - what post(s) are you talking about? At first I thought Crusher was trying to be funny, but now I'm wondering if he's either 1) seriously finding me suspicious, or 2) full of sh!t and trying to hide a train deflection on Brett with jokes (with WE following along).

My case on you is just a gut reaction to you asking if we load our accounts with pics ready to go. When I know damn well you know it's possible to just google stuff and post it from their.

Thats really about it, if anyone else has something to add Im listening.

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unvote:ctm

vote brett

because all the cool kids are doing it. That and I see something different about brett's behavior this game than i have seen when brett has been townie. Could be nothing but i am interested to see if it holds up.

This past week has been nuts for me moving into a new apt. All my crap is still in bags and suitcases. :/

Unvote:ctm

vote brett

because all the cool kids are doing it. That and I see something different about brett's behavior this game than i have seen when brett has been townie. Could be nothing but i am interested to see if it holds up.

This past week has been nuts for me moving into a new apt. All my crap is still in bags and suitcases. :/

This is the kind of post I've been waiting to see on my train.

This is as scummy as D1 gets IMO. "I see something different about brett's behavior"... Thats an argument you can say about anyone ANY game because its pretty difficult to prove or unprove. Notice how he says nothing to back it up?

Then he gives himself some insurance.. "Could be nothing but I am interested", that way when it doesn't work out for him, he can say that it was just something he was looking into.

This is the first post really trying to legitimize my train, and the scummiest.

Vote JVoR

This is the kind of post I've been waiting to see on my train.

This is as scummy as D1 gets IMO. "I see something different about brett's behavior"... Thats an argument you can say about anyone ANY game because its pretty difficult to prove or unprove. Notice how he says nothing to back it up?

Then he gives himself some insurance.. "Could be nothing but I am interested", that way when it doesn't work out for him, he can say that it was just something he was looking into.

This is the first post really trying to legitimize my train, and the scummiest.

Vote JVoR

Yep. The fact that he tried to justify it...makes me agree with you.

Unvote

Vote JVOR

Yep. The fact that he tried to justify it...makes me agree with you.

Unvote

Vote JVOR

What's kind of weird is that he did it after a few people had mentioned how curious it was that people we're trying to legitimize the bandwagon. I'm curious if he read those posts and still voted the same or if he's just not paying attention ..

unvote

vote JVOR

Unvote: Brett

Vote: JVOR

You all make valid points. ;)

haha.. i've always wanted to try this as scum.. not sure it's what you're up to just yet, but will give kudos if this is the case..

so any answer to the questions? Did you place that vote knowing you would catch heat?

Heading out to work but wanted to check in since I missed all weekend pretty much. The Brett train, then turning into a JVOR train is interesting to say the least, and him pushing Brett with nothing really is just odd. My original vote on him was hardly anything but a joke, but I'm willing to keep it there for the time being. On shift til 5, so I expect I could be home anywhere from 530-630 or so.

My case on you is just a gut reaction to you asking if we load our accounts with pics ready to go. When I know damn well you know it's possible to just google stuff and post it from their.

Thats really about it, if anyone else has something to add Im listening.

That's what WE is going along with? Wow.

On the JVOR issue, I gotta say that the self-vote does look bad, and I'm willing to keep this moving. My vote on Brett was the same thing - somebody made a point, and considering it's Day 1, I was willing to move the vote along to promote conversation. But seeing as Brett was the one that made the solid point on JVOR, I'm not liking my vote on Brett anymore.

Unvote

That's what WE is going along with? Wow.

On the JVOR issue, I gotta say that the self-vote does look bad, and I'm willing to keep this moving. My vote on Brett was the same thing - somebody made a point, and considering it's Day 1, I was willing to move the vote along to promote conversation. But seeing as Brett was the one that made the solid point on JVOR, I'm not liking my vote on Brett anymore.

Unvote

2 very opportunistic votes from you so far.

Oh, btw, it's mah birfday today!

Happy Bday.

haha.. i've always wanted to try this as scum.. not sure it's what you're up to just yet, but will give kudos if this is the case..

so any answer to the questions? Did you place that vote knowing you would catch heat?

No time to read but I will unvote and take a look at things and vote when I get a chance this afternoon. No idea whats happening with JVOR but interested in looking at it when I get time.

I find the JVOR train interesting and certainly agree with some of the points. That said, it's built up speed rather quickly and I'm not ready to vote just yet, at least not without going back to at least see how close to lynch he is. As CTM said, there had already been attention put by the two of us and others onto those trying to push the brett train as legit, and JVOR turns around and is essentially the biggest culprit of them all in that regard.

2 very opportunistic votes from you so far.

Happy Bday.

Pretty much, yes. It's Day 1 and with no deadline, I'm perfectly fine with placing some votes to get people talking. The only real way to do that is with pressure, which you won't get with only a couple of votes.

And thanks. B)

I don't get it either, it seems like a pretty strange play. I don't like how he backed off so quickly myself. The vague warning is interesting too. I expect we'll get a deadline pretty soon, so it's a good thing the game seems to be picking up, cause I wasn't too comfortable with just Brett and his train and nothing else.

I don't get it either, it seems like a pretty strange play. I don't like how he backed off so quickly myself. The vague warning is interesting too. I expect we'll get a deadline pretty soon, so it's a good thing the game seems to be picking up, cause I wasn't too comfortable with just Brett and his train and nothing else.

What do you know about it, fatty? :D

Vote Count:

Jvor (7) – Dan, AVM, Brett, JiF, CTM, Jvor, Verbal

Brett (2) – Pac, Verbal

Jif (1) – Gringo

Vic (1) – Jetscode

I-28 (1) BG

CTM (1) – I28

Verbal (1) – WE

Gringo (1) – Vicious

With 17 players, you need 9 to lynch

Please remember to bold your votes and unvotes

Happy Birthday, Verbal! :love0038:

Vote Count:

Jvor (7) – Dan, AVM, Brett, JiF, CTM, Jvor, Verbal

Brett (2) – Pac, Verbal

Jif (1) – Gringo

Vic (1) – Jetscode

I-28 (1) BG

CTM (1) – I28

Verbal (1) – WE

Gringo (1) – Vicious

With 17 players, you need 9 to lynch

Please remember to bold your votes and unvotes

Happy Birthday, Verbal! :love0038:

unvote now that we are at L-2..

Jvor.. what's the story?

oh and Happpy BDay Verbal!

I'm an incredibly important member of this game. Trust me. :D

Tick tock Brett. Tick tock.

Dude you know I love me some JVOR, but your being a little difficult right now. Tick tock? WTF is tick tock?" What the hell does it have to do with Brett? We need more dude. If not you will die at the deadline and if your town and important we need to avoid that.

I'm an incredibly important member of this game. Trust me. :D

Tick tock Brett. Tick tock.

I'm not following the tactic here...Tick Tock?

Maybe a bomb on who ever starts the train on him?

Very weird play from a guy who usually plays straight laced.

I'm not following the tactic here...Tick Tock?

Maybe a bomb on who ever starts the train on him?

Very weird play from a guy who usually plays straight laced.

Oh yeah, Mr Bomb expert with his analysis thanx for that cupcake. I h8t bombs cuz day kils fat pee pull.

Archived