Vic (1) – Jetscode

I-28 (1) BG

CTM (1) – I28

Verbal (1) – WE

Gringo (1) – Vicious

With 17 players, you need 9 to lynch

Please remember to bold your votes and unvotes

Happy Birthday, Verbal! :love0038:

Typo with my vote, I think. Just don't want people to think I have more than 1 vote. Unless I do, in which case that's great.

JVOR's play is the strangest so far...the self vote...the allusion to the bomb...tick/tock...a little more ammo or a dealine and I will move my vote there.

Other observations:

Pac has been conspicously quiet...maybe he's just busy but he usually he has been a voice for quick Day 1 lynch just on general principles yet today has been quiet.

BG and CTM seem almost friendly...not sure it means anything...just unusual from the games we've played together in the past.

Pac has been conspicously quiet...maybe he's just busy but he usually he has been a voice for quick Day 1 lynch just on general principles yet today has been quiet.

In case you hadn't noticed the train I started was the best thing going until JVoR started spazzing out earlier.

Lets try this:

unvote

Vote Jetscode

JVOR thinks Brett is scum, and is implying that Brett will inevitably die if he is lynched. As far as I can see, this guarantees us nabbing one mafia out of two players--a bet I'm willing to take. Does anyone else see what I'm saying--and do you think this is a viable strategy?

Vote Count:

Jvor (6) – Dan, AVM, JiF, Jvor, Verbal, Crusher

Jif (1) – Gringo

Vic (1) – Jetscode

I-28 (1) BG

CTM (1) – I28

Verbal (1) – WE

Gringo (1) – Vicious

Jetscode (1) – Pac

With 17 players, you need 9 to lynch

Thanks, Verb, for pointing out my mistake. (I'd blow you a kiss but that smiley didn't make it over to the new board, I guess. I'm crushed!)

Since I haven't heard from Runin, I will give you guys a choice. Do you want me to set y'all a deadline and write you a lame scene, or do you want to wait for him and a cool scene?

And if I'm doing it no majority will equal a random lynch. Runin didn't specify.

JVOR thinks Brett is scum, and is implying that Brett will inevitably die if he is lynched. As far as I can see, this guarantees us nabbing one mafia out of two players--a bet I'm willing to take. Does anyone else see what I'm saying--and do you think this is a viable strategy?

I'm with you. I'm willing to follow this one down the rabbit hole.

But if we go this route and we follow this logic, I say we avoid JVOR because of the bomb reference and try Bret

Unvote JVOR

Vote Bret

In case you hadn't noticed the train I started was the best thing going until JVoR started spazzing out earlier.

Lets try this:

unvote

Vote Jetscode

Yeah, that case was well argued... :rolleyes:

Usually you a little more active and aggressive.

Just saying...

Since I haven't heard from Runin, I will give you guys a choice. Do you want me to set y'all a deadline and write you a lame scene, or do you want to wait for him and a cool scene?

And if I'm doing it no majority will equal a random lynch. Runin didn't specify.

Hey Lily, will a random lynch be out of all players, or only non-voters?

Well JVOR has gotten further away from lynch and my only reason for not voting him before is how close he got so quickly. Considering the peculiar comments and the complete lack of any information given despite getting to L-2, I'll gladly help put the pressure back on.

Vote: JVOR

Hey Lily, will a random lynch be out of all players, or only non-voters?

Sorry I wasn't clear. It would be all players.

I think we're going to go there, since nobody really seems to have an opinion, and no day should be this long.

Deadline - Wednesday 5PM MST/ 8PM EDT

Also, upon lynch, I will give character name and alignment, but not role. Runin may change that when he shows up.

I just lost the power to edit my own posts. That's not fun.

At any rate, Slats will read the thread tonight while he's at work, and then he'll be on board.

Edit - the power is back. I like power. *grin*

Modnote - Slats will be replacing Irish.

I can't make the change on the first post, so we'll have to live with that.

That should help.. I can't see a case on brett, and jvor seems to want to be lynched. Not sure what to do but I will vote jvor if up against a deadline

unvote

Vote Slats

Haha! Smart move! Although I thought your case on Brett was brilliant.

Read thru the thread, which reminded me that I have IE7 (or worse) at work. That should be fun.

JVoR's the headline, and I agree that I don't tend to like veiled threats. By singling out Brett, who was third on his train at the time, and the whole "tick-tock" thing, and suggesting that "maybe he'll survive after all" when Brett unvoted, all sounds like he's suggesting that he can pick someone on his train to take with him if he gets lynched... ?

Which could be true, or could be a good way to get people to stop voting you. Either way, I'm not ready to place a vote. I'll read thru again more carefully at work tonight and see if anything catches my eye.

Checking in. I really don't like the idea of lynching JVoR and would rather give him another day. Seriously though, slats is in for Irish who has more posts than this Gringo kid. He has 2 POSTS THE ENTIRE GAME. Not sure why no one gives a crap about that. If we are pressed up against a deadline I will change my vote but I'm not switching it now. I don't like the idea of someone who's posted twice getting to day 2.

The truth is I can't decide who gets bombed or not. I have no control over it. I was just told that it would be a person voting me when I got lynched. I just made those references at Brett to get information out of him because I legitimately feel like the guy is mafia.

I was forbidden to state the conditions of my role until i got to L-1.

1) I have to self-vote in the first half of votes to a lynch. If i get lynched without that then Zelda dies in my place (as well as a voter on my lynch) since i'm a zelda sympathizer. (I also know who Zelda is but for obvious reasons i'm not divulging it.)

2) If Zelda is attacked I can choose to die in Zelda's place at night.

I also have a post restriction that I can't post without getting MKed.

Checking in. I really don't like the idea of lynching JVoR and would rather give him another day. Seriously though, slats is in for Irish who has more posts than this Gringo kid. He has 2 POSTS THE ENTIRE GAME. Not sure why no one gives a crap about that. If we are pressed up against a deadline I will change my vote but I'm not switching it now. I don't like the idea of someone who's posted twice getting to day 2.

I would also be willing to lynch gringo if were pushing a deadline and he's mia still. I was just thinking where the hell has he been.

Archived