ZELDA MAFIA : GAME ON

RuninOut

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Modspeak: If anyone has an urgent question, PM me here, and if I can't answer I will PM Runin on DM. That's the fastest way to get an answer, because his phone notifies him of those.

you keep digging a bigger hole with every post.

Agreed.

Everything you spelled out in your case is coming to fruition. For someone who sucks at this game really bad like you do, this case against brett is about impressive as it gets. It was intuitive foreshadowing and seemingly accurate at this point.

Great work Pac. If I could reinforce my vote with a stronger vote, I would.

Agreed.

Everything you spelled out in your case is coming to fruition. For someone who sucks at this game really bad like you do, this case against brett is about impressive as it gets. It was intuitive foreshadowing and seemingly accurate at this point.

Not hard to nab scum when they're that sloppy.

and FU.. You suck at this game.

Agreed.

Little too early for that kind of adoration...not sure what to make of it...

Agreed.

And you wonder why people tend to lynch you so early.

Vote: JiF

He hurted my feelings last game.

FYI- I'm swamped at work so my activity level will not be Vicious-esque. I'll contribute as much as I can but I don't expect me to be at the top of post counts this game.

Vote Vic

I'd like to pressure him early to see where he stacks up. From what I've seen, its never a good thing to let him go unchecked deep into the game.

unvote vote i28

trolling for drama

Unvote

Vote CTM

Opportunistic hippie bull****.

My omgus vote on CHAN'S THIGH MASTER was obviously for "early game jackassery."

When we are ready to start playing for real... I am moving my vote back to Vic.

Everybody and their brother announced that they knew his scum tell over the past 2 games... so its make sense to me that he'd start this game with the "I'm not going to post much" disclaimer. Besides, like I said... he is someone I feel is important to push early, if you don't he always finds his way deep into games.

My omgus vote on CHAN'S THIGH MASTER was obviously for "early game jackassery."

When we are ready to start playing for real... I am moving my vote back to Vic.

Everybody and their brother announced that they knew his scum tell over the past 2 games... so its make sense to me that he'd start this game with the "I'm not going to post much" disclaimer. Besides, like I said... he is someone I feel is important to push early, if you don't he always finds his way deep into games.

Wait, so you get a pass on being busy with work but for me it's being scummy? All righty. And yes, I got it that it was joke. You can vote me, I still am saying I won't be around nearly as much as I normally am, especially considering the time difference.

Wait, so you get a pass on being busy with work but for me it's being scummy? All righty. And yes, I got it that it was joke. You can vote me, I still am saying I won't be around nearly as much as I normally am, especially considering the time difference.

I very clearly stated that my workload was light this week, and that I'd be participating fully. I am on vacation next week. There is no strategic gain in announcing now that I won't participate much next week, its purely a courtesy.

I only mention my new job as the reason I checked into this game late... frankly I didn't realize it started. Can you blame me? Its Runin's game and I had to replace him in the Goonies game.... I honestly didn't think this game would happen.

I'm going to remind all of you turd tips that I did start a new job recently. I also was out of town for about 5 days @ the lake on a mini-vacation (I literally left for the lake a couple hours after the Goonies game wrapped up, and still haven't had time to post the setup crap.)

I have a light workload this week and will be able to participate, however next week I am back on the lake and will not be around much. I'll do my best.

There is no contradiction in this as you are trying to allude. In fact, the only contradiction I see so far is you saying you won't contribute like usual... and you being one of the top contributors so far. Just sayin'

Archived