Percy Harvin collapses on the field.

visajets

Hope he's okay.

He has a migraine headache issue which has cause bouts of vomitting and dizziness since he was 10 yrs old according to PFT. He had been suffering from migraines recently. Hopefully that's it.

Hope he's okay.

He has a migraine headache issue which has cause bouts of vomitting and dizziness since he was 10 yrs old according to PFT. He had been suffering from migraines recently. Hopefully that's it.

The coach said it was a migraine episode.

My favorite Gator of all time...who was probably the greatest player we've ever had just unfortunately played in the Shadows of Tebow. Notice Tebow never won any titles without him?

Hope he gets this stuff under control. Amazing with all the advancements in medicine that they cant control migraines.

The Vikings should feel like dicks for sending him that 5 day letter. They let Lord Favre do whatever he wants but someone with real issues doesnt get preferential treatment.

Hope Harvin is ok.

P.S. Would you trust your children around Brad Childress?

The Vikings should feel like dicks for sending him that 5 day letter. They let Lord Favre do whatever he wants but someone with real issues doesnt get preferential treatment.

Hope Harvin is ok.

P.S. Would you trust your children around Brad Childress?

Totally. They've got issue with I'm sure.

how bad are migraines? i've heard they hurt so bad you can vomit from pain.

feel bad for the kid - has the talent and youth to play for a decade if he can find a way to get these under control

I get migraines from time to time, but nothing crazy. It's what you would imagine being shot in the head feels like, you cannot lift your head off the pillow and you feel extremely nauseous. I would liken it to a very severe hangover with all of the worst symptoms. Obviously there are varying degrees and apparently Harvin has it big time.

The chick I've been dating gets them, witnessing them firsthand I can't even imagine how Terrell Davis stepped onto the field while having one.

TD couldn't even see when he had that migraine in that game... amazing if you think about it.

I got my first migraine a couple months back. Scared the sh*t out of me. Ended up getting 2 MRI's on my noggin. It was empty, as suspected. But nothing else was wrong... apparently I have a problem with my neck, and it refers pain into my face and head, and caused the migraine.

I thought I was done, tbh.

Hopefully Percy can work his way through this... get it under control and keep playing. Its a shame with all that physical talent, that headaches are this crippling for him.

I got my first migraine a couple months back. Scared the sh*t out of me. Ended up getting 2 MRI's on my noggin. It was empty, as suspected. But nothing else was wrong... apparently I have a problem with my neck, and it refers pain into my face and head, and caused the migraine.

Just out of curiousity, is it chiari??

I don't know what "chiari" is. My neck is just effed up.

If you don't know, then you don't have it which is a very good thing. Chiari is the medical name for people who have a very narrow passage at the beggining of their spine where the brain stem becomes the spinal cord. Fluid has a difficult time passing through causing the symptoms you described. I knew someone with it and it was dehabilitating.

BTW, welcome to the f&^*'ed up neck club. I had surgery earlier this year on 2 discs. Having another surgery next February.

If you don't know, then you don't have it which is a very good thing. Chiari is the medical name for people who have a very narrow passage at the beggining of their spine where the brain stem becomes the spinal cord. Fluid has a difficult time passing through causing the symptoms you described. I knew someone with it and it was dehabilitating.

BTW, welcome to the f&^*'ed up neck club. I had surgery earlier this year on 2 discs. Having another surgery next February.

Sheesh... that sounds awful.

My neck problems stem from the left side. No clinical diagnosis, other than "a problem" and I've got lots of exercises and stretches I need to do. Blech!

Archived