Is it wrong for a JETS fan to buy this shirt?

JOJOTOWNSELL

I miss the old place already.....the spirals, the swirling winds, the dank-ness of it all.....I almost cried at the begining of Hard Knocks this week when they tore it down to the Springsteen song...between concerts and games and Princeton Ski Sales it was the backdrop for my youth.....IS IT OK TO BUY THIS SHIRT??

http://www.nomas-nyc.com/naming-wrongs/198-i-m-calling-it-giants-stadium.html

post-5650-079607600 1282748401_thumb.jpg

I miss the old place already.....the spirals, the swirling winds, the dank-ness of it all.....I almost cried at the begining of Hard Knocks this week when they tore it down to the Springsteen song...between concerts and games and Princeton Ski Sales it was the backdrop for my youth.....IS IT OK TO BUY THIS SHIRT??

Well, since you almost cried when they tore down the old stadium, I would think the shirt is perfect for you.

That t-shirt might as well say "I'm an obnoxious douche who has trouble dealing with reality."

Right now the stadium doesn't have a corporate name so no, you are wrong.

Doesnt have a name YET!! And arent we walking in thru the Verizon Gate and Toyota Gate?? Whatever happenned to Gate A, Gate B, Gate C, GAte D??? And have fun parking in Toyota Lot 4......you wanna bust chops about the shirt fine.....but to deny the corporate omnipotence at games makes you look like a bit of a fool!

Doesnt have a name YET!! And arent we walking in thru the Verizon Gate and Toyota Gate?? Whatever happenned to Gate A, Gate B, Gate C, GAte D??? And have fun parking in Toyota Lot 4......you wanna bust chops about the shirt fine.....but to deny the corporate omnipotence at games makes you look like a bit of a fool!

Complaining about it 15 years ago was one thing, complaining about it now is jsut ridiculous because it ain't going away.

I'd rather have that than have the players look like Nascar drivers.

so the name is iconic to you ?

weird

Giants Stadium is most definitly ICONIC to me. I was born in the late 70's and i have an insane amount of ridiculous memories from that building. Am i supposed to surpress them because im some "basket case Jets nut" who cant bring himself to admit we played there for 25 FREAKIN YEARS!! This isnt the Yankee's playing at Shea for a year or the Giants playing at the Yale Bowl for a year while there stadiums were being built/refurbished. 25 YEARS BOYS AND GIRLS......and i dont ever plan on erasing 25 years worth of memories because I am strong enough in my Jet-fandom to never feel like a lil brother to some diaper wearing, ensure drinking, plaid blanket covered lap having, Mr Burns looking Giants fan!!

Giants Stadium is most definitly ICONIC to me. I was born in the late 70's and i have an insane amount of ridiculous memories from that building. Am i supposed to surpress them because im some "basket case Jets nut" who cant bring himself to admit we played there for 25 FREAKIN YEARS!! This isnt the Yankee's playing at Shea for a year or the Giants playing at the Yale Bowl for a year while there stadiums were being built/refurbished. 25 YEARS BOYS AND GIRLS......and i dont ever plan on erasing 25 years worth of memories because I am strong enough in my Jet-fandom to never feel like a lil brother to some diaper wearing, ensure drinking, plaid blanket covered lap having, Mr Burns looking Giants fan!!

How does the name changing or not having the shirt erase 25 years worth of memories? :huh:

Does it cure amnesia and alzheimers too?

Ahhh...Gate D. We'll miss you.

Is this news?

Mike Fatcessa has decided that it's the New Giants Stadium as far as he's concerned. That alone should make you reject any reference to the Giants when referring to the new stadium.

lol I dont give a crap what that fat bastard says......my whole point of this thread was that im never gonna pander to a Giants fan or fall for the lil brother syndrome that some Jets fans have!

Look, if we win the SB in the first year at the new stadium, then Giants fans will be playing the next 50 years in OUR HOUSE!!!

lol I dont give a crap what that fat bastard says......my whole point of this thread was that im never gonna pander to a Giants fan or fall for the lil brother syndrome that some Jets fans have!

Look, if we win the SB in the first year at the new stadium, then Giants fans will be playing the next 50 years in OUR HOUSE!!!

And you want to buy a shirt that's calling it theirs.

Archived