Jets in Bidding War for Defensive Player

Jbro22

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do not put much stock into such a vague comment and who brings in a impact player so close to start of the season. Beside your own like Revis

It would most likely be a player who wants a trade. Besides Haynesworth who isn't happy with where they are?

Do not put much stock into such a vague comment and who brings in a impact player so close to start of the season. Beside your own like Revis

The Jets with Braylon Edwards? Or is that different because they waited until after the season was well underway?

A Thomas?

To have a bidding war doesn't somebody else have to bid?

ESPN is saying that the Redskins are trying to trade Haynesworth to the Titans. It seems like perhaps this is the guy they are discussing.

Ha!!! That would be epic. The Titans let him walk for absurd amounts of money only to trade for him back after the Redskins dished out all sorts of cash!

How sick would our line be with Haynesworth, Big Jenk and Pouha/Ellis??? OMG! Apparently Mangold thinks he's spry.

Ha!!! That would be epic. The Titans let him walk for absurd amounts of money only to trade for him back after the Redskins dished out all sorts of cash!

How sick would our line be with Haynesworth, Big Jenk and Pouha/Ellis??? OMG! Apparently Mangold thinks he's spry.

Isn't our defense scary enough for offensive coordinators already? That would be downright mean spirited.

My guess is Bob is just using his new found fame for breaking the Revis story to get a bunch of Jets fans all excited for no reason.

He is incarcerated after all, he could be pulling a fast one and laughing with all his cell mates.

I would imagine that ain't all he's doing with his cellmates. :hump:

Did Haynesworth not want to play in a 3-4, or did he just not want to play NT in a 3-4? I can't remember.

I don't think he loves the idea of the 3-4 at all, but I've heard that he was more seriously against NT. He had supposedly lost weight and gotten into good shape and there was speculation it was to force their hand to play him at 3-4 DE.

Does anybody think they could be talking about Gilbert or Cody Brown? They have both been headed to the Jets practice squad as per their agents, but both have attracted interest from around the league. Practice squads have a set salary, but the player gets to pick where he goes. The Jets may need to woo these guys.

Otherwise it's odd that they are at 6 and have two open slots. One will probably go to Jackson, who was just cut for Richardson, once he clears waivers. I'm surprised they signed Warren and Mauga so quickly because with their concussion issues I thought they might not be cleared by other teams.

My guess is Bob is just using his new found fame for breaking the Revis story to get a bunch of Jets fans all excited for no reason.

He is incarcerated after all, he could be pulling a fast one and laughing with all his cell mates.

I think know much of prison games jif does, will believe he

I just tried reading it with a slightly funny, politically incorrect, generic Asian accent and I still don't get it.

I had a hard time understanding it myself...so I too tried using the same Asian accent. What I came up with was...CTM takes it in the a$$.

I had a hard time understanding it myself...so I too tried using the same Asian accent. What I came up with was...CTM takes it in the a$$.

you wish

I just tried reading it with a slightly funny, politically incorrect, generic Asian accent and I still don't get it.

he does

Archived