New York Jets vs. Baltimore Ravens

Maxman

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good evening everybody, it's good to be back with you all for week #1. Haven't been this excited for a Jets season since the '99 campaign...And we all know it didn't take long for it all to come crashing down in week #1 that year.

No this year. We've GOT THIS!!!!

I got the Jets winning tonight too in my Survivor pool, that's how confident I am.

SNY just had a great interview with Jim Leonhard.

Talking about winning for Rex tonight, who he was passed over in Balt.

I think the part that hurt Rex the most with that was that it had nothing to do with credentials. Bisciotti simply didn't want Rex being the face of his franchise, and it's something we take pride in. I think there could definitely be some bad blood on the field tonight and in the future so long as he's here. Maybe the start of our biggest non-divisional rivalry since Oakland, which has fizzled out over the past few years.

I think the part that hurt Rex the most with that was that it had nothing to do with credentials. Bisciotti simply didn't want Rex being the face of his franchise, and it's something we take pride in. I think there could definitely be some bad blood on the field tonight and in the future so long as he's here. Maybe the start of our biggest non-divisional rivalry since Oakland, which has fizzled out over the past few years.

Definitely. I work for the Allegis Group, Bisciotti's baby that made him all his money. The company is all about culture and image, Rex is far from that image. I have no doubt he tries to run his franchise the same way.

The stories about that guy, by the way, are ridiculous. Its a young company and a lot of the old schoolers that are still around grew the company with him...the guy is one of the baddest business men ever. But he's an idiot for not hiring Rex Ryan ;-).

Archived