New York Jets vs. Baltimore Ravens

Maxman

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol..

multquote doesn't work, but rofl on the 5 above this post as well..

Looking forward to seeing this defense tonight..

It works, hit the multi quote button on all the posts you want, then click the add reply button below the last post on the page.

The add reply button, not the reply one.

It works, hit the multi quote button on all the posts you want, then click the add reply button below the last post on the page.

The add reply button, not the reply one.

Ahh.. I was going it like the other board, where you hit multiquote and then "reply" on the last one.

Thanks man!

My money is on a noodle dance. He probably put on his favorite Phish tune started jigglin like a noodle, ran to his computer and typed... JETS!

Then proceeded to return to the noodle dancing.

Phish is playing AC Halloween weekend, may be the greatest weekend of life. My 2 favorite places to go.

Great combo... Great jets game on at 1pm as well..

Thats a fun day.

Funny story, I'm in Orlando this weekend visiting my brother watching the Gators game at some local bar. The guy next to me starts talking lines with me etc, and then like a typical local bar everyone gets in on the convo. This old biker dude starts talking about the last time he bet on Football.

Jets over Colts in the Super Bowl. Said it was the sure shot of his gambling career. Hated Namath and the Jets ever since.

Don't worry TBJ, we'll never see him again after we beat the Ravens in 4 hours

Thanks SFJ!

Not worried, guy talks all tough than does not have the balls to post that in a thread.

He claims he's taking men down, then goes after an old lady.

He's a true punk bitch!

Thats a fun day.

Funny story, I'm in Orlando this weekend visiting my brother watching the Gators game at some local bar. The guy next to me starts talking lines with me etc, and then like a typical local bar everyone gets in on the convo. This old biker dude starts talking about the last time he bet on Football.

Jets over Colts in the Super Bowl. Said it was the sure shot of his gambling career. Hated Namath and the Jets ever since.

Schmuck took the Colts?

What was the spread like 21? The Jets scored first and you were up 28, that was the all time no brainer bet if you ask me.

SNY just had a great interview with Jim Leonhard.

Talking about winning for Rex tonight, who he was passed over in Balt. But feels like he ended up in the better situation and its time for the team to go prove it.

Also touched on the talking they do but basically said, we just want to play. We are a confident group and Rex lets us show it. But we just want to play.

I'm so F'ing amped right now.

game delayed 30 minutes for lightning

This happened at a Jags preseason game, the game kept being pushed back and pushed back. Was like a 7 start and didnt start till like 9.

And they had a delay in the 3rd quarter of the game on Sunday for lightning and rain.

Archived