New York Jets vs. Baltimore Ravens

Maxman

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight, the Nj Jets have a HUGE check to cash. Let's see if they have the funds they've been flashing around all off-season.....

Oh stop you guys had a shootout with the Bengals. I saw NO dominance from NE in that game. And besides I dont give a dam what any NE fan has to say about the NYJETS.

I will not come back into this thread because I feel real bad about this game tonight. not sure it's all the talking or what or the SOJ mentality, but no way we win in that new stadium. Just not going to happen. Im sorry. I love you all. I need more calories.

Roger that. I am getting an ugly feeling.

Seriously? NO dominance? Must be hard to see the game through those green tinted glasses, huh dude?

You're a Cheaters troll on a JETS message board talking trash and calling us slanted. Real bright there troll. I'm sure you won't be around here much longer though.

We're going to kill them. Run over them, pass on them, CRUSH them!

Sanchez is going to show up. LT is going to show up. J-Co and Braylon are going to ******* show up. Our defense is going to go beyond showing up, they're going to ******* KILL the Baltimore offense, kill it up real ******* nice.

This is the HOME OF THE JETS! The era of SOJ is OVER! These are the Rex Ryan Jets mother****ers and we're going to open up with some smashmouth, hit you in the face, flat out painful football. The Ravens are the first of many to get beaten down and I MEAN BEATEN DOWN!

We were in the ******* AFC Championship game with a lesser team. Ray Lewis? Please, Nick Mangold is going to flatten your body guard Ngata and the Jets are going to **** you up.

31-7 - Jets win and show that the hype, well, it's very much the real deal.

Superbowl. Believe it.

Ok you dominated them on OFFENSE as Cincinnati has no defense. But they scored alot points on your DEFENSE. It was a shootout anyway you look at it.

So the number FOUR defense last year all of a sudden SUCKS this year? Yeah...okay Gomer.

And Cincy scored ALOT of points once the Pats were up by 3 TDs and the D let their foot of the gas pedal..... You don't watch alot of football do you?

Typical Jests fan talking sh!t with no facts to back it up.

But this thread's not about the Pats terrific game yesterday. It's about the beginning of the end of the Jest season starting tonight.

So the number FOUR defense last year all of a sudden SUCKS this year? Yeah...okay Gomer.

And Cincy scored ALOT of points once the Pats were up by 3 TDs and the D let their foot of the gas pedal..... You don't watch alot of football do you?

Yo Vinny. What about the NUMBER ONE defense? <_<

He probably didn't watch the game as closely as you seeing that he's a Jets fan. Your opinion would make more sense if he were to be trolling about the game on a Pats board, ya know.

lol, don't even get me started on that shambles of a team. You beat the ******* Bengals. Oh yeah, that's hard to do. Brad Smith can do that by him****ingself.

Jets are going to **** Brady up, good luck going with a backup for 14 games.

Talk is cheap. Keep yapping, it's what NJ Jests and their fans do best.

Unfortunately for you both, there's a game at 7 which will expose you as the frauds of the NFL. A middling team with a blowhard coach and players who talk better than they play. The time for tough talking is over. Gotta play the games now. Ain't that a beyatch?

You know what, who the **** am I to tell you what to do, in all seriousness, carry on. Just saying, I personally would be very careful ******* people from Baltimore. I read the Tipping point.

Those losers are like 3000 miles away. **** 'em.

I'll stay, drink my beer and laugh my ******* a$$ of when we're blowing their overrated team out of the ******* water. And we will, trust me.

I am nervous, I have had numerous people at work talking smack already. If the Jets lose I may have to call out tomorrow.

I am nervous as well. Just want this offense to prove that they can step up. And this defense to be amazing like we think they can be. Nervous about Revis just getting back in. Hopefully he is in shape.

Going to my sons football game. Then heading up to the stadium. Really want to be there in time for the introductions and flyover. Good luck everyone, nobody stress out too much.

Go Jets!

Nervous about Revis just getting back in. Hopefully he is in shape.

He'll get plenty of breathers as the Jets force 3-and-out after 3-and-out. The key thing will be our offense wearing the Ravens D down early with lots of Shonn Greene & LT. Whichever D is fresher in this game comes out the winner.

Archived