Where was Braylon Edwards???

Joe Jets fan

it should be noted that between the illegal shift and the roughing the kicker, braylon probably cost this team an 11 point swing.

i don't think i'v ever seen so many penalties happen at the worst times ever. braylon nullifies a first and goal from like the 2 yard line. about 6 3rd and longs converted by our defense giving them an automatic first with a hlding or pi call. the running into the kicker penalty. it was terrible.

it should be noted that between the illegal shift and the roughing the kicker, braylon probably cost this team an 11 point swing.

4 from the nonsense roughing the kicker. He was face-down on the turf and the kicker stepped on his back = roughing the kicker. Only thing he roughed up were some of those filthy black pellets in the FieldTurf.

You came away from that game thinking a completed pass means scoring a touchdown was a mere formality? lol. We would have gotten 3. If we didn't turn it over. Edwards may be all kinds of a bonehead but maybe Sanchez should wait until his players are set before he starts the play.

4 from the nonsense roughing the kicker. He was face-down on the turf and the kicker stepped on his back = roughing the kicker. Only thing he roughed up were some of those filthy black pellets in the FieldTurf.

You came away from that game thinking a completed pass means scoring a touchdown was a mere formality? lol. We would have gotten 3. If we didn't turn it over. Edwards may be all kinds of a bonehead but maybe Sanchez should wait until his players are set before he starts the play.

Or maybe the NFL needs to re-examine the necessity of procedure pentalties that have zero impact on the outcome of the play.

I agree but the rules are the rules. these guys were calling it by the book. He didn't have to do that. 4 point swing in a 1 point game hurts.

again agree it wasn't certain. Hence the usage of 'probably'

still i dont trust braylon edwards as far as being a "winning" football player. A dark cloud is over this guy and his damn beard.

I agree but the rules are the rules. these guys were calling it by the book. He didn't have to do that. 4 point swing in a 1 point game hurts.

again agree it wasn't certain. Hence the usage of 'probably'

still i dont trust braylon edwards as far as being a "winning" football player. A dark cloud is over this guy and his damn beard.

Probably? It was unlikely the Jets would have gotten a TD.

Meanwhile fans and announcers said the guy was wide open multiple times and Sanchez, with plenty of time, checked down instead.

Edwards isn't a top-5 WR, but he's not a scrub.

Archived