You KNOW The Miami And New England Fans Here

SoFlaJets

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

were poised to attack...there they were, a whole army of them with 3 minutes left in the game and the Jets down to their last play already typing their HA HA's and about to press 'add reply' or 'post new topic' when IT HAPPENED....

you are probably right, and Miami of all had to go overtime to beat GB's 3rd string,,they should be very proud

were poised to attack...there they were, a whole army of them with 3 minutes left in the game and the Jets down to their last play already typing their HA HA's and about to press 'add reply' or 'post new topic' when IT HAPPENED....

Congrats on your fluke win against a 2-4 football team.

If it weren't for Mark "Deer-in-the Headlights" Sanchez underthrowing that 4th down pass by 6 yards causing the PI, the Jets would have been even further embarrassed.

How does the worst rushing team in the NFL run the football all day down the Jets throats?

I thought the Jets had some kind of elite defense? :blink:

At least the Pats and Phins had quality wins yesterday.

If it weren't for Mark "Deer-in-the Headlights" Sanchez underthrowing that 4th down pass by 6 yards causing the PI, the Jets would have been even further embarrassed.

How does the worst rushing team in the NFL run the football all day down the Jets throats?

Yeah you did. End of the day though still trail.

F OFF ...quality wins in overtime, no such thing if you are a elite team as you aholes claim...isn't it time for your next vacation?

As you are so prone to say, stats mean squat, 5-1 and 1st place, gnaw on that weasel

Do they give extra points now for types of wins? :rolleyes:

fluke win. lol. idk if you watched the game but the refs were giving that game to the broncos with a bunch of terrible flags that wetn against the jets again and again. and a non-touchdown that was called a td right after one of those flags. besides......since wen do you get extra points for a "quality" win? jets won and thats all that counts. at the end of the day the jets have the best record in football and the most points scored to boot.

you see what I mean Jets fans? We RUINED two good weeks of incessant trolling here on the board. Thank you to the FIRST PLACE New York Jets

Jets 28

Pats 14

Eat it bitch.

Here is the great thing about this.

The Jets have not even played their best game where the offense, defense and special teams play lights out.

Yet there they are 5-1, 3-0 in the division.

Elite (Super Bowlish) teams win games like yesterday's.

Mike Greenberg was just saying how he's seen the Jets play and lose this game 50 times in his life-he's right-last week's game too.

Good point, was Rex eating a sandwhich and forgot to throw the red flag on that play?

he had just lost a challenge and maybe didn't have the info from the booth necessary to make the challenge? idk why it wasn't challeneged...but it wa sjust one a slew of bad calls that went against the jets yesterday.

Good point, was Rex eating a sandwhich and forgot to throw the red flag on that play?

Don't know of a single HC that would have risked using a final time-out after just living through the insanity of the replay on the "Lloyd catch/Leonard hit" and having more than a full quarter left to play.

Don't know of a single HC that would have risked using a final time-out after just living through the insanity of the replay on the "Lloyd catch/Leonard hit" and having more than a full quarter left to play.

That's ridiculous on a play so obvious.

That play would have been over-turned 99.99% of the time.

What the hell were the Jets coaches doing up in the booth?

he had just lost a challenge and maybe didn't have the info from the booth necessary to make the challenge? idk why it wasn't challeneged...but it wa sjust one a slew of bad calls that went against the jets yesterday.

that Cromartie pass interference call in the 1st half was astounding to me-it was a spectacular defensive play and wasn't even CLOSE to being a penalty...

Archived