You KNOW The Miami And New England Fans Here

SoFlaJets

I'm a collector. I don't mind the trolling. I'm just collecting these.

Congrats on your Week 6 Championship.

I plan to collect them for the rest of the season and the playoffs. He's going to be giving them out for a long time. Another 10 weeks and I'll have one that means something. Do you think he'll give one out after the bye week?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too funny. NY is off week 7 and will get 2 wins in week 8.

Meanwhile, Jacksonville Carnac sez NE will lose the next 2 games. :lol:

Wow, you just really embarrassed yourself here. That's just horrible. Even if you don't agree with his assessment of the Patriots losing the next 2 (and I would never expect you to), the Jets currently stand at 5-1. That means 6-1 is ONE more win. Yikes.

Congrats on your fluke win against a 2-4 football team.

If it weren't for Mark "Deer-in-the Headlights" Sanchez underthrowing that 4th down pass by 6 yards causing the PI, the Jets would have been even further embarrassed.

How does the worst rushing team in the NFL run the football all day down the Jets throats?

I thought the Jets had some kind of elite defense? :blink:

At least the Pats and Phins had quality wins yesterday.

LOL

Troll handbook 101. Good job.

You want to see spin?

Read your own posts about how after one OT victory at home after your bye week, the jury is in and the Patriots will not be missing Randy Moss the rest of the year.

Compare it to your endless posts about the Jets' Aug., Sept., Oct., championships, and how nothing matters this early in the season.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

LOL.

Tx keeps on forgetting he's not in the kiddie pool anymore. Posters like slats & bleedin don't attack trolls by saying, "I Hate you! Die! Waaaa!!!" They're surgical in their assault.

Back shoulder passes are thrown on a frozen rope, not like a friggn' wobbly punt that was 6 yards short.

That was an absolutely terrible throw.

That is gold.

Here is to many more "absolutely terrible" throws if that is the definition of it.

If it weren't for Mark "Deer-in-the Headlights" Sanchez underthrowing that 4th down pass by 6 yards causing the PI, the Jets would have been even further embarrassed.

How does the worst rushing team in the NFL run the football all day down the Jets throats?

5-1

9 TDs and 2 Ints, or (Bradys stat-line) 10 TDs and 4 Ints (plus a lost fumble).

Simple math says Sanchez is better.

This is funnier than the old "PennyBoyWonder is better than Brady" threads.

You do realize that Tequila is at, or near the bottom, of NFL QB's in completion percentage, Yards per Attempt, Yards per game and Wounded Ducks?

5-1 .. 3-0.. up yours troll

Archived