****The Official New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins Game Thread****™

Maxman

Trade Sanchez to a team with a competent HC and OC and I guarantee you he's a top 10 QB. We just suck. But sure, get another QB for this OC to ruin, why not? Then we can blame that QB for sucking too, and maybe blame Rex and fire him too.

Stop defending him, he's terrible.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trade Sanchez to a team with a competent HC and OC and I guarantee you he's a top 10 QB. We just suck. But sure, get another QB for this OC to ruin, why not? Then we can blame that QB for sucking too, and maybe blame Rex and fire him too.

Patriots are playing like its 75 degrees and sunny.

... meanwhile, the NY Jets continue to ruin their young QB.

This team had me believing it was different this year....Same old sh*t.

Look @ Sanchez' face, he looks scared out there, like a deer in the ******* headlights.

This is the only offense in the league where every throw is contested. I don't think even Peyton Manning could play well in this offense. Good QB play is about minimizing mistakes and taking advantage of easy throws. There are no easy throws in a Schotty offense, and there hasn't been for years. I wish Pennington and Favre would say something, although both have thrown hints that the fanbase and owner are too dumb to pick up on. This is a dumb fanbase so they get a dumb OC and the same crap every year.

I believe Schottenheimer is in Sanchez's head so badly that Sanchez is not reacting.. which is why in the 2 minute he does OK but in the regular offense it is a huge struggle.

This. Keeping Schotty is going to cost us a prospective franchise QB and a decade.

Archived