****The Official New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins Game Thread****™

Maxman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen this game 153 times in my life as a Jets fan. 153 times.

It's almost like we go into a mode where we literally cannot beat anyone. We could put a HS team out against us and we'd be throwing picks.

Need to get this sh*t together, because this has been absolutely horrible.

I was afraid of this. You don't recover from the kind of a$$ f#cking the Jets got on national tv last week in the most important game in the team's regular season history. One game my a$$. The Jets are finished.

It's not a matter of 'not recovering'. The Jets aren't that good and the Dolphins aren't that bad. Last week has nothing to do with this.

or just really predictable plays but im leaning toward a little of both. All of our routes seem to get Jumped yet we change nothing. #rd down why not throw in the middle of the field why test the sidelines ?

The first one was thrown way late.. The second one was a hair late with no enough on it.. (and probably shouldn't gave been thrown)

A good OC calls a screen play or a quick 3 step drop for his QB. Brees will dink and dunk all over the place if he has to.

This OC? Puts in a worthless Bradcat play that loses yardage, then throws his QB into a tough situation with no easy throw. The line won't block because they got paid too. What a waste.

Fire the OC now. Or you can just ruin Sanchez forever and draft another QB. It won't help because the next QB will be ruined too but ****, you people love Schitty.

What the hell are you talking about half the time? Almost every member on this forum is universally against Schotty except Gato. Stop making statements that make your otherwise legit points look dumb.

Archived