****The Official New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins Game Thread****™

Maxman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a sh*t show... Rex might get strikes 2 and 3 all in one game.

Performances like this, and last Monday, go WAY beyond "lack of execution" by the players. This team is supposedly loaded with coaching talent, yet its one of the worst coached teams I watch week-in and week-out.

Play to edwards shows how shotty sets up sanchez to fail.....if that was covered what was Sanchez suppose to do????

Actually, that's better than the usual, where nobody runs routes and Sanchez has to complete on 3rd and long or come in after Bradcat loses yardage.

Sorry but Im not putting this on the QB the Braylon play was so wide open because the CB blitzed and Sanchez hit the open guy . Its probably the only uncontested throw he has had all game

You, me and probably Sperm know that. The rest of the fanbase is so putrid. How are people still bagging on Sanchez and refusing to blame the OC? You can't put any blame on the QB at this point, you just can't. Even if he is at fault you still can't. That's just how bad the OC is.

What a sh*t show... Rex might get strikes 2 and 3 all in one game.

Performances like this, and last Monday, go WAY beyond "lack of execution" by the players. This team is supposedly loaded with coaching talent, yet its one of the worst coached teams I watch week-in and week-out.

This is true. Last season, it was cool to win ugly. Now, not so much. The league has caught up with the blitz packages and with Sanchez's copious tendencies and Rex has had no answer.

Archived