Rex & Michelle Ryan Make Foot-Fetish Videos

dbatesman

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should have shut it down when they got to NY? I dont know what to think honestly.

I meant to ask isnt it easy to fake this kind of stuff.

I thought there were pictures...I cant follow the link...but thought someone said that...which might smear and image and cost someone their job.

Why do you assume that if there are pictures, they are of anything worse than his wife's bare feet?

it is possible that the intro was hacked..that wouldnt surprise me

i really dont care about the video

so we are ok with cromartie having 8 kids with 7 different women

but not this?

just sayin

I'm okay with it, but unfortunately I fail to represent mainstream America very well.

I think it's going to be a huge sensational story for a couple days, but in the end no one did anything wrong and it will just be an ongoing joke.

So?

There are few who are holding onto the idea that this was a hoax and not him. This pretty much refutes that idea. As I have said, I don't see this as any bigger of a deal than Brandon Spikes and chatroulette, other than Rex being more high profile. We laugh about it for a week or so and then move on.

But the puns should be great every time the Jets get deFEETed in a game.

There are few who are holding onto the idea that this was a hoax and not him. This pretty much refutes that idea. As I have said, I don't see this as any bigger of a deal than Brandon Spikes and chatroulette, other than Rex being more high profile. We laugh about it for a week or so and then move on.

Yeah but at what point is enough enough for Woody ? You have Hard Knocks, Braylon, Tripgate and now this ?

I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed that this blows over.

Anyone who was "holding onto the idea that this was a hoax and not him" is either:

1. A fool, or

2. In denial

Note, the question presented to Rex in the presser (according to the Chicago Tribune) was whether this was going to be a distraction. He said it's a personal matter, and it really is.

Plus, I think that he said that because his wife's involved.

Yeah but at what point is enough enough for Woody ? You have Hard Knocks, Braylon, Tripgate and now this ?

Woody Johnson's name is Woody Johnson for god's sake! The man would have to have a sense of humor about sex stuff just to survive this long.

What would Woody do?

He just signed Rex to a long extension. You think he fires him over a G rated video and pays him all that money for nothing???

Archived