Rex & Michelle Ryan Make Foot-Fetish Videos

dbatesman

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh man she's gotta be mortified haha.

Also at least he's getting kinky with HIS WIFE and isn't a homewrecking piece of crap like another coach with no soul.

Ageed. So his wife is a little overly exuberant in her computer use. If that's the worst of it, it will give everyone several days of laffs and road teams and their fans new fodder for taunts and signs.

Swingers site? Oh man that would be so weird running into Rex at a meeting. (Do they call them meetings? lol). At any rate I hope I do so someone there is fatter than I am. :D

Oh and Rex is crazy. That sounds a lot like him. Not sure what his wife looks like. But a foot fetish Rex. Really?

Stop judging. Makes perfect sense to me. Guy probably hasn't seen his own feet since Junior high School. So has developed a hyper-affection for his wife's feet. Plus when you got a big belly it's hard to reach things. Feet come to you.

The whole thing is supposed to be a joke, but it could very well be true:

The latest Jets controversy is the strangest one yet

Posted by Mike Florio on December 22, 2010, 8:16 AM EST

Just when it appeared that one of the craziest NFL seasons in NFL history could get no crazier, one of the craziest stories we can ever recall has emerged.

On Tuesday, I was rendered speechless (a rare occurrence for me) when I saw the Deadspin item about the eerie similarities between the wife of Jets coach Rex Ryan and someone who previously posted a series of foot-fetish videos on YouTube.

I decided to leave it alone at first, because it wasn’t clear that the woman in the videos was Michelle Ryan, even though the circumstantial evidence was, to say the least, compelling. But the Jets have responded to the story in a quote provided to the New York Daily News. And the response essentially confirms that, indeed, it’s Michelle Ryan.

“This is a personal matter and Rex will have no comment.”

If that’s not Michelle Ryan in the videos, then the response would have been “that’s not Michelle Ryan in the videos,” and the lawyers would have been released on the folks at Deadspin to demand immediate retractions and clarifications.Technically, Mrs. Ryan’s hobby has no relevance to her husband’s profession. But the placement of the videos onto YouTube into 2009 suggests a horrendous absence of judgment, intelligence, and/or discretion on the part of the Ryans.Or, more likely, an overabundance of arrogance.One of the videos contains a male voice that sound as much like Rex as the Brett Favre voice message to Jenn Sterger sounds like Brett. And if these videos were being shot and uploaded when Ryan was trying to become an NFL head coach and/or had already landed the job in New York, how did he not realize that, eventually, someone would put two and two together?If he didn’t care about it, the comment would be something other than “no comment.” The more likely reality is that he simply assumed that no one would be smart enough to put two and two together, and that if anyone ever did he would just ignore it and move on.Good luck with that, when holding a high-profile job in a high-profile industry in one of the highest-profile cities in the world.The good news? Bears fans suddenly have plenty of fodder for the signs to be taken to Sunday’s game.

The whole thing is supposed to be a joke, but it could very well be true:

The latest Jets controversy is the strangest one yet

Posted by Mike Florio on December 22, 2010, 8:16 AM EST

Just when it appeared that one of the craziest NFL seasons in NFL history could get no crazier, one of the craziest stories we can ever recall has emerged.

On Tuesday, I was rendered speechless (a rare occurrence for me) when I saw the Deadspin item about the eerie similarities between the wife of Jets coach Rex Ryan and someone who previously posted a series of foot-fetish videos on YouTube.

I decided to leave it alone at first, because it wasn’t clear that the woman in the videos was Michelle Ryan, even though the circumstantial evidence was, to say the least, compelling. But the Jets have responded to the story in a quote provided to the New York Daily News. And the response essentially confirms that, indeed, it’s Michelle Ryan.

“This is a personal matter and Rex will have no comment.”

If that’s not Michelle Ryan in the videos, then the response would have been “that’s not Michelle Ryan in the videos,” and the lawyers would have been released on the folks at Deadspin to demand immediate retractions and clarifications.Technically, Mrs. Ryan’s hobby has no relevance to her husband’s profession. But the placement of the videos onto YouTube into 2009 suggests a horrendous absence of judgment, intelligence, and/or discretion on the part of the Ryans.Or, more likely, an overabundance of arrogance.One of the videos contains a male voice that sound as much like Rex as the Brett Favre voice message to Jenn Sterger sounds like Brett. And if these videos were being shot and uploaded when Ryan was trying to become an NFL head coach and/or had already landed the job in New York, how did he not realize that, eventually, someone would put two and two together?If he didn’t care about it, the comment would be something other than “no comment.” The more likely reality is that he simply assumed that no one would be smart enough to put two and two together, and that if anyone ever did he would just ignore it and move on.Good luck with that, when holding a high-profile job in a high-profile industry in one of the highest-profile cities in the world.The good news? Bears fans suddenly have plenty of fodder for the signs to be taken to Sunday’s game.

Of course he can ignore it. Can you imagine Manish Mehta or Rich Cimini possibly having the balls to ask Rex about this in his daily presser?

Of course he can ignore it. Can you imagine Manish Mehta or Rich Cimini possibly having the balls to ask Rex about this in his daily presser?

Manish: Is it true your wife has pretty feet?

Rex: **** you, next question

Rich: Rex does it bother you your wife has better footwork than your QB?

Rex: No, doesn;t bother me at all... wait what? **** you too

Here's the Daily News article Florio cites:

Jets coach Rex Ryan's wife Michelle may have doppelganger starring in foot-fetish videos

BY BILL HUTCHINSON DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Tuesday, December 21st 2010, 11:09 PM

alg_foot-video.jpgvia YouTube

amd_michelle_rex_ryan_helmet.jpg

Sabo/News

Rex stands with his wife at a 2009 press conference. (CLICK TO SEE MORE PHOTOS OF REX AND HIS WIFE.)

Foot-fetish videos of a woman who's a dead ringer for the wife of Jets coach Rex Ryan burned up the Internet Tuesday night - giving the word "football" a whole new meaning.

One of the four videos on the sports gossip site Deadspin.com show the woman and an off-screen cameraman who sounds like Ryan having intimate discussions about her feet.

The petite blonde showing off her toes in the videos bears an uncanny resemblance to Michelle Ryan, the coach's wife of 23 years.

Deadspin reported that the woman featured in the videos goes by the Internet handle "Ihaveprettyfeet" and has more than looks in common with the coach's wife.

Like Michelle Ryan, the 47-year-old woman is a housewife with a master's degree, a Virgo and once lived in Ellicott City, Md., which is where the Ryans lived before they moved to New York, Deadspin said.

Reached for comment, a Jets spokesman said only: "This is a personal matter and Rex will have no comment."

In one clip, the woman is sitting in a green SUV with her bare feet hanging out the window when she is approached by the sound-alike Rex Ryan.

"You have really beautiful feet," the unseen cameraman tells the woman. She responds, "Thank you. You know most men do think my feet are pretty because ... well, they're soft and they're petite and, of course, they are very beautiful."

The cameraman then asks, "You mind if I touch them." He proceeds to request, "Can I smell them."

"I bet most men like to do a lot of things with those feet," the man says.

The other videos show the woman lounging on a couch, drinking a beer and reading a book while flexing and rubbing her footsies.

The videos are called, "Awesome Soles" and "Great Feet Out of Shoes" and "Hot Mature Sexy Feet."

Ryan has often professed his love for his wife, his college sweetheart from Southwestern Oklahoma State University.

Last month, he compared her to Patriots' quarterback Tom Brady's wife, Gisele Bundchen, showing reporters a magazine featuring her modeling an NFL clothing line. "I'm also married to a supermodel," Ryan boasted.

In his first press conference in January 2009 after inking a $11.5 million deal to coach Gang Green, Ryan mentioned the affection he had for his wife.

"My wife of 22 years right there ... there's only two kinds of coaches' wives in the NFL and that's ex-ones and great ones," he said as his wife looked on.

If they don't there is something seriously wrong with the NY Media. Spikes admitted to his being in the chatroulette videos. Rex should admit to this if true. Then we all laugh at him for a week or two. And then move on.

100% correct. If he owns up to it makes a joke about it, it go's away. Albeit a little weird, it's with his wife and the video is pretty harmless,

Same video with Mark Sanchez as the foot talent and we worry, same video with a teenage girls feet and we worry, same video with Gholstons feet, we are impressed Rex got him on film doing something but we still worry.

I predict Rex show's up with a pedicure and takes this head on with some funny modeling comments about his wife again. She is a pretty nice unit for her age.

Worse thing he could do is to decide now to become stoic, could be really bad.

100% correct. If he owns up to it makes a joke about it, it go's away. Albeit a little weird, it's with his wife and the video is pretty harmless,

Same video with Mark Sanchez as the foot talent and we worry, same video with a teenage girls feet and we worry, same video with Gholstons feet, we are impressed Rex got him on film doing something but we still worry.

I predict Rex show's up with a pedicure and takes this head on with some funny modeling comments about his wife again. She is a pretty nice unit for her age.

Worse thing he could do is to decide now to become stoic, could be really bad.

Disagree. Don't think the local beatwriters will so much as mention it.

What I want to happen.

A. It comes out that the male voice is actually Rob Ryan.

Or

B. There's a swinger couple that "emerges" with tales of hot and steamy night's with the Ryan's and some Jets players.

:drama:

Well we already knew you had strange sexual proclivities based solely on your choice of football teams but this is just plain wrong.

Never understood foot guys. Grossest body part by far.

don't ge the feet thing either..

and imo, if you think that was rnady moss calling the radio station the other day and don't believe this is rex, you are a homer..

That sounds just like rex, and looks just like his wife..

too funny..

Never understood foot guys. Grossest body part by far.

Uhm, that's because you don't have a foot fetish.

That's what a "fetish" is. A fetish is essentially something non-sexual that sexually stimulates certain people.

A person doesn't all of a sudden go, "Oh, I like feet." There are dozens of fetishes out there. A person who doesn't have that particular fetish will be like, "WTF?"

Archived