Report: Sanchez has torn cartilage in right shoulder

visajets

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A sprain is a ligament tear, isn't it? Cartilage tears are always surgery, no?

Damn you for making me look sh*t up!

What is the treatment for a torn labrum?

The treatment of a torn labrum depends on the type of tear that has occurred. Most labral tears do not require surgery; however, in patients who have persistent symptoms despite more conservative treatments, surgery may be necessary. For more information about the treatment of a specific type of labral tear, read about the specific patterns listed above.

So no, I guess not. http://orthopedics.about.com/od/shoulderelbow/a/labrum.htm

The treatment of a torn labrum depends on the type of tear that has occurred. Most labral tears do not require surgery; however, in patients who have persistent symptoms despite more conservative treatments, surgery may be necessary. For more information about the treatment of a specific type of labral tear, read about the specific patterns listed above.

So no, I guess not. http://orthopedics.about.com/od/shoulderelbow/a/labrum.htm

And this is why I call you WikiSlats! Thanks, bro. Actually good news!

Could the Jets FO finally understand the impact that a "game time decision" has on the opponents preparation? Chicago is digging up Jacksonville game film from 10 years ago, but still prepping for Sanchez... I'm not panicking until I see the Stetson Man under center.

Do you REALLY think the Bears need gametape to stop Mark f***ing Brunell? That would be like my Dad's over 55 baseball league scouting their opponents; its just not necessary.

Yeah, I'm a little mistified Clemens isn't starting over gramps...unless this is all a bad dream...which I'm still banking on.

Please with Clemens, hes a freakin train wreck . Did anyone else notice how Harrison rammed his knee into Sanchez (what seemed to be on purpose) just as he was going down ? I think it hit him right in the shoulder as well . Pretty sure it was Harrison does anyone have video of that hit ?

Please with Clemens, hes a freakin train wreck . Did anyone else notice how Harrison rammed his knee into Sanchez (what seemed to be on purpose) just as he was going down ? I think it hit him right in the shoulder as well . Pretty sure it was Harrison does anyone have video of that hit ?

I'm just saying in a game of pick your poison I think I'd rather see Clemens than Brunnel. I like tough, hardnosed players but Harrison is a scumbag. One of the few nasty, tough guys I don't like as he seems to take it too far into douchebagdom.

So no, I guess not. http://orthopedics.a...ow/a/labrum.htm

Let him rot.

Good thing Mark Brunell isn't that big of a dropoff.

I think Brunell will do just fine in a 2-3 game stretch.

But he will wear down if forced to play longer.

Let Sanchez rest up and get healthy.

The defense/running game will win this game in Chicago.

He is a drop off(mobility wise for one) but I agree he should be fine barring not being able to overcome the rust. Need to protect him though from the pass rush or he crumbles.

We'll likely see lots of Wild Cat as well.

Him or Clemens. If Brunell goes anywhere near the field I'm not watching....it will be ugly.

I'm praying that if Brunell starts he lasts one series only after Peppers rolls up on his old a$$ knee, then we put Kellen in...the real backup that deserves a shot on a good football team. Eat sh*t Rex.

Archived