**** Official New York Jets vs Buffalo Bills Game Thread ****

Greenranger

Brunell looked pretty good that drive...

In all honesty, that was a pretty dag on good drive. Time management was really good, the play calls were great, and the transition from the wildcat to our base set was quick and without a problem. Very impressive.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Clemens can get a shot at playing football next year... Guy has been a class act on jets even tho the jets f'd him over million times

This is a good point. I want him to succeed, somewhere. Not against the Jets by any means, but I want him to at least get a chance. I think he does deserve that much.

So Clemens can get a shot at playing football next year... Guy has been a class act on jets even tho the jets f'd him over million times

We have a QB with a reported sore shoulder. As a play-off team we have to play the #2 QB a large number if not all snaps today just in case something flaired up with Sanchez's shoulder.

How did he get f'd? His talent let him down if anything. He's not a starter in this league, sorry

Best possible for Jets.

They play their backups and are still up big.

I think the issue with Sanchez was Rex didn't want to risk him getting hit. Makes total sense. No need to get him popped with McKnight blocking instead of LT.

The Jets didn't F Kellen Clemens over, Kellen ****ed himself overall. He failed to produce when given the chance and he was losing the preseason battle to Chad Pennington which prompted the Jets to bring in Screaming Lord Byron.

His only real chance was with one of the worst offenses I have ever seen especially a disgrace of an offensive line staring the revolving door Adrian Clarke at LG.

I cant believe after a 9-2 start we're the lowest ******* seed in the AFC.... embarrassing.

Wow, I guess jets fans are a bunch of downers. I'm the first person to jump on them when they f up. But, this team is doing well. Going to the playoffs for the second straight year with us looking good.

Archived